r FACTOR 1

racinrandy

I have r factor 1 and have loaded dirt cars to the game but I have a issue somtimes the cars are all over and settings dont help I cant shift and AL goes crazy also is there something Im doing wrong and changing tracks can be a hassle should I not use some of the downloads, I have dumped and reloaded my program but it did not help. Im using Logitech driving forse wheel. Getting to the point why did I get the game please help if possible. :mad::cool:

RacinRandy #56

I'm not sure if i understand you right, but there was a dirt-car-mod where you had to choose a special class as opponents when starting an offline race. I think you have this mod in use.

Try to choose the different classes until you get the right one.

AL- AI? its track-dependant and even with that its a matter of luck if they work properly. I think you can influence their behaviour but don't know how :)

If you cant shift you are in a different shift-mode. there's a few from auto shift to manual, one of the keyboard keys takes care of them (1 to 0) or check controls in rf.

If our comments don't help you, you need to be more specific :)

I have tried shift patterns in settings some times it works some times it does not I have servral dirt mods, Im a ole dirt track guy my self 30 years Im lost and getting discouraged but im not giving up. I have not tried shifting woth my keyboard I do have shift paddels on my wheel . I guess Im not explaing my issues well :eek: so AI does not always work ? Is factor 2 any better. I have been reading the read for factor 1 but it does not explain well. Ty for your replys I will keep trying to figuer it out. :eek:

RacinRandy

Shifting should work, period. so you need to get into rf1/settings/controls and re-assign your paddles.
Maybe first check in Windows if the wheel is properly calibrated and all buttons etc actually work.

For AI its maybe the aggression or difficulty level. if the AI-paths are too tight in a track and levels too high, you might see odd behaviour (just guessing btw but its worth checking out)

Back