Race Jumps back to Main Menu every time.

Batarax

So i recently got rFactor downloaded and installed it without a fuss, i get into the game and go straight to testing to, of course, test out the game. But every time i go into testing or even into a race, i get about 10-20 seconds into it and then it just jumps back to the main menu?? Why is this happening??? I don't any mods or anything.
Someone please help me.

Seriously does anyone know anything about this!?!?!?! I have tried re installing several times, but it still goes back to the main menu within a couple of seconds of the game. Please someone help me.

Try a different DX setting through the rf config.exe in the main folder, sound like a load issue. should not happen with the stock game unless hardware is not agreeing and for that dx usually helps.
(whilst in rf config double check if things are correct like resolution, the right graphics card selected etc.)

And double check there are no buttons assigned to end-program. some people have that setup on keyboard or even mouse and then forget. its unlikely but it happens :)

Hey, thank you for that, it isnt completely fixed, but i am able to drive around the track a little bit more until it jumps to the menu again, i was able to get 1 lap in, and then around another corner and it did its usual thing. So it must be close to fixed, but it isnt just yet.
DX7 & DX8 make me crash really quick, but DX9 and auto allow me to drive more.
I will continue to look into this, if anyone has anyother idea, please let me know.

Updatet DX9 with latest pack?
Note: DX10/11 doesn´t include all DX9 thingys! You have to install the latest version (from june 2010 or something)!

Back