Racing Concept Leagues - 8 Hours of Spa Francorchamps

Forceh

We are back with another rFactor endurance race, this time we will be running it on rFactor 1 using the EnduRacers SP2 series mod. Our last race which we carried out on rFactor 2 was a 3 hour endurance race at Mills Metro Park, however we are now doing it on rFactor due to the fact that something a little different will be happening.

As this is an 8 hour race you will obviously want to be racing in teams of around three people or so, well guess what, we just so happen to have three lifetime keys (to be used at the checkout) for rFactor 2, I'm sure Tim Wheately will verify this for us! These will go to the overall winning team (if these guys already have rFactor 2 then it will go to the next nearest team that doesn't).

We will be hosting this event on our own rFactor server and the event will take place at 8PM GMT on Saturday 16th April 2013, this is when Qualifying starts, not the actual race. I'm no genius when it comes to really long rFactor endurance races though but I'm guessing you guys will need the driver change and auto-reconnect plugins as well?

Server settings will be as follows:

Driving Aids: Disabled (Exception of Auto-Clutch)
Damage Multiplier: 50%
Flag Rules: Full
Fuel/Tyre Rate: Normal
Qualifying Time: 15 minutes

We will be broadcasting the race live via our Twitch TV channel as usual and it's up to everyone what car class they take. I have no problems with people only entering a team on their own without any other drivers but I will call you insane for doing so!

Team Name: Default Team
Vehicle Number (Class): #1 (P1)
Drivers: Bob, Jim, Rob

If there's anything that I've missed, feel free to correct me and/or let me know what would need changing!

Back