Real Feel plugin and windows 7

silente

Hi All,

i recently updated my hardware (bought a new pc) where windows 7 (x64) has been installed.

I am pleased how rFactor works here overall, although i didn't install any patch for more then 4 gb Ram and i have read somewhere that it could be needed with new pc with much RAM memory.

Anyway my main problem is that the Real Feel Plugin doesn't work anymore.

At the beginning, its presence caused a crash of rF when loading a track.

Then, when i deleted it and reinstall it, it is now simply not working: i cannot hear any voice in game saying it has been enabled, when i go out of the pit and there is no influence from the realfeel.ini in defining how the FFB behaves.

Does anybody had similar experiences with Win7? Any suggestion?

Thank you very much.

If I had to guess this is because RealRoad doesn't have write access to the RealRoadPlugin.ini file. Try running rF as admin or disable UAC.

RealRoad on rFactor 1? The question is on rFactor 1 ;)

Hahaha!!! That was a typo. Well, not a typo, more like a brain fart. I was thinking RealFeel and my fingers were thinking RealRoad I guess. Anyways, I meant to write RealFeel and RealFeelPlugin.ini.

Hahaha!!! That was a typo. Well, not a typo, more like a brain fart. I was thinking RealFeel and my fingers were thinking RealRoad I guess. Anyways, I meant to write RealFeel and RealFeelPlugin.ini.

Actually my UAC is already set at its minimum in Windows Control Panel. But i had anyway the problem i described, unfortunately.

Back