Repair AIW

Philip00

Hi all!

I need a help, i have Jacarepaguá 1988, and i want repair the FAST PATH but only in one straight, the rest of it perfect. Can somebody help me? it's in the middle of the track where there is long strainght and somewhat the author make the fast path in the middle of the track and i want that the fast path in this straight will be on the right side of the track. Can somebody help me? here is the link for the track : http://www.speedyshare.com/uT8XF/01-Jacarepagua.rar

Is it easy to modify the fast path without creating any kinks?

Yeah. You can select a load of the points and then smooth them. It doesn't work round corners very well (It's not exactly NURMs sub-division), but it'd be fine down a straight with a big selection like that.

It doesn't work round corners very well (It's not exactly NURMs sub-division), but it'd be fine down a straight with a big selection like that.

When using guitarman's program around corners you need to utilize the moveable "Helpers" which are of tremendous assistance (pageup/pagedown and shift-pageup/pagedown)

You can also just record a new path, call it "patch path" or whatever you like, on which you drive the line correctly on the straight you mentioned. Rest of the lap doesn't matter. Then you can merge just the new correct bit of path on the straight with the old fast path.

If you want a more detailed explanation let me know. There are a few steps involved in doing this, hard to explain quickly. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back