Replay Fridge freezes when i press "split"

Jimlaad43

Sometimes, when I press the split button in Replay Fridge, the programme freezes. Sometimes I am able to save it and reopen it and try and edit like that, but it can then just freeze all the time. I had this problem on my old Windows Vista laptop, but after moving the contents of the game to my new Windows 8.1 Laptop, the problem hasn't gone away.

Don't know if it helps, but if your system is 64 bit, try it with patching your rfactor.exe with the 4GB RAM Patch.

Info and Download: ntcore com

Last edited:
Split button? I hope I just forgot about it because after all these years in rf1.....

But if it is indeed as it sounds like you can also use rfmerge where you tell the proggy which parts of a replay (or multiple replays) need to be merged into a new replay:
https://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rfVCRmerge

Just in case the above don't works :)

I tried, but it didn't work. The other thing didnt work as I am not merging files, it is just one long video that won't split without crashing.

You can also just work on one replay with rfmerge I think, setting way points within which a new replay is created. that might be a work around for you, just split it in rfmerge?

Back