rF1 Not recognizing my CSW wheel with ECCI Pedals

kevmandriver

Tim Help!!!!
For some reason rFactor 1 is not recognizing my CSW wheel with my ECCI Pedals. When I go to map everything I press the throttle and it just keeps coming up with Joy B3 is already in use so I hit enter and I go assign the brake and it tells me the same thing then it gets rid of the mapping on the throttle that I just assigned.

Please advise as I have been off of rfactor for a year or so and I know rF1 like the back of my hand have installed many of mods over the years and there is not much that I couldn't do with it so..... this one has me stumped as I have upgraded my Clubsport Wheel and my ECCI Pedals since I last ran rF1, so I have a fresh install of rF1 again but to no success with this issue.

Please help :)

Thanks in advance for your help or anyone else that is out there that can help besides Tim

Kevin Ford

Last edited:
Do you have any other controllers plugged at the same time?
If yes, unplug them and try again.
And start rFactor "as Administrator" always, that prevents from a lot of problems!!

Controllers

Do you have any other controllers plugged at the same time?
If yes, unplug them and try again.
And start rFactor "as Administrator" always, that prevents from a lot of problems!!

I do have a flight sim yoke hooked up which I can unplug, I also have a DSD sequential shifter, a TH8RS Gated Shifter, A DSD Button Box, and ECCI Pedals. I will try unplugging the yoke and rebooting and see if that helps, I do know that rFactor has a limit of devices that can be plugged in but I am not sure if that means devices or just controllers?

Thank you for the reply

Back