Rf1 with t500 .......feels terrible .....need recommended settings please /-:

Adrianstealth

Recently got a t500

Fab wheel testing with rf2 beta & other racing sims, latest thrustmaster drivers etc

Feels terrible with rf1 no mater which options/config in the controller options ffb in some places non existent in others to high etc

...think it's time to go to the config file,

maybe someone helpful person has done is already & could let me have their settings for the t500 ??

Check the FFB tutorial in my signature. It was designed for the G27 but give it a shot.

Hiya zeos

Where is it that would be helpful do you have a link?

View attachment 2767

Techade the creator of Realfeel now uses a T500RS and he recommended these settings to me and in conjunction with his latest realfeel versions feels damn good - on par with RF2 default FFB. Or as close as I could feel. I use the controller.ini that you can download from Thrustmaster - just the rotation degrees gets changed in that depending on the mod. I have a half dozen different cont.ini's but all have identical FFB settings.

One thing, I have found Leo'sFFB plugin does not work with my T500, it is just horrible. I tried all sorts of tweaks to get it to work right, but what it feels like is a Logitech wheel with the FFB the wrong way around (ie not reversed). I could not remove that effect at all.

Last edited:
Wow what obscure settings. I always had a sneaking suspicion you would need to set things like that with a belt driven wheel. Just too much natural dampening.

I was surprised at first - but it feels better than my experiments which had gone to different extremes. But if the guy who made realfeel says its better, who am I to argue. But the wheel does feel as good as RF2 in a lot of mods, and the original ISI content actually works with realfeel now so I think the original issues with Logi wheels was infact the Logi wheels after all. Isn't THAT a controversial thought?

John

Big thanks for replying & attaching file

Brill, I'll down load that & try it later, after a few late nights I've managed to get it feel usable, but I'm sure your file is better,

The ffb and trying to get my dedicated server working are the only 2 obstacles I'm having with this
I have rf2 beta very promising but rf1 for the next 6 months I think

Back