rfactor 1

alexis miaritis

Hello . I'm very pleased with the forum. I would like to ask something in the forum. How to play to rfactor 1 champion season offline? sorry for my english.

Main menu. Control -> Race Season. Choose an available series and click Create. I think that's about it.

Is the Button inactive or is the Field, where you have to select a Season, empty?

the season u can se in the rfm file in that mod you have in
Season = Pixsim Championship
{
FullSeasonName = Pixsim Championship
Vehicle Filter = Pixsim
Min Championship Opponents = 5

SceneOrder
{
Toban_Short
Mills_Long
NAS_International
Nuer_Sprint
Lienz_Foothills
}
}

if the rfm file not have any season you can do a season with Championship Track Manager 2.20 by CTDP .rar
Pick the mod and add the tracks you wanna race and save the file it creat a aos file that rfactor can read
or edit the rfm file as above if u cance the rfm file you get missmatch online so it is better to do a aos file not over written the rfm file for the mod car u have

now u can see the season u create if you pick race season ;) off course you must have all files tracks installed to get it too work

Did you download and install the full version of rFactor? Or the lite version?

For me the full version lets me choose a season (fresh profile). As above, you are maybe missing some tracks.

*or a car

Last edited:
Ok, yep, that's the full one. When you first load up the game and it asks for your name etc, once you've selected a series (and a car?), you can go straight to race series and there are 3 you can race immediately, with others you need to buy another car for.

You could create a new profile and it should be like that. But if your files are somehow wrong it might not work properly.

Yes, Lazzas Suggestion should normally solve the Problem.
The empty Field for the Seasons e.g. appears, if you have a mod Series loaded.
If you go to the Series Selection, you should be able to select the Seasons also.
Like:
Lienz Festival 2006
SR Grand Prix Season

If they are not listed there, you miss some original Files.

Back