rFactor and Windows 8?

Andreas Pierer

Hi,after installing Win 8 rF doesent work.Is there an Patchrelease in Future or must i accept that i cant play this anymore?

Greets.

Andreas
Having had same problem I answered this issue in the thread called Windows 8 on this same page.
Have you tried the solutions?

Andreas
Having had same problem I answered this issue in the thread called Windows 8 on this same page.
Have you tried the solutions?

I have copy the Trymedia-Folder on the same Place-but it work not.

Greets

I have the same problem with Windows 8 64 bit. I tried the solution you provided David, I agree this works in Windows 7. For Windows 8 this isn't it. rFactor doesn't even launch. Investigations continue, but any help appreciated

There is another thread dealing with this, in it Tim stated W8 is not at the moment supported but it was likely to be addressed sometime in the future.

I tried downloading the no DVD crack suggested in another thread and it works now. It may not be right, but I haven't seen any options from ISI yet....

Hi,

yeap, crack works...interesting enough other games like GSC2012 work without issues.
"likely to be addresses" does not mean anything with ISI. > Win8 has been on "free" open beta for a long time, so this could have been avoided.
You bought the game, have a licence key, at least morally I don't see any issues using a crack.

Well Saturday and got my first " Mate I got W8 and installed it, can you help me " lol

He went and spent $148 on Pro oem at our wholesale distributor ( thats wholesale ?@! ) lol

Then after I get it running okay I ask him what he likes about it, he says " oh ...I don't know " then he is telling me how he needs , headphone set and a Logitech K/B - Mouse Combo because the ones he has at home are stuffed ............ but can't afford them.

lmao

Back