rFactor change setups in real time

Caligula007

Hi, I would to know if it's possible to add a rotary button to rfactor to change the setups of the car in real time, in a test track par example, to change the K of the shocks, the height of the car, like in a neumatic suspension, or wheels toe, camber, caster, and things like that, to know how a car will reaction in real life, if physics of rfactor are so good.

Thanks to all! :)

I would be interested to know this as well.
The most I can find is in the plr file:
QUICK FreeSettings="107" // -1=use RFM/season/GDB default, or add to allow minor changes with fixed/parc ferme setups: 1=steering lock, 2=brake pressure, 4=starting fuel, 8=fuel strategy 16=tire compound, 32=brake bias, 64=front wing, 128=engine settings
but I think these only affect the garage settings, and not the in-car ones.

There are so many settings that can be changed in the gmotor engine, and yet the information never seems to have been collected into one document. I wish someone knew where it could all be found in one place.

I would be interested to know this as well.
The most I can find is in the plr file:
QUICK FreeSettings="107" // -1=use RFM/season/GDB default, or add to allow minor changes with fixed/parc ferme setups: 1=steering lock, 2=brake pressure, 4=starting fuel, 8=fuel strategy 16=tire compound, 32=brake bias, 64=front wing, 128=engine settings
but I think these only affect the garage settings, and not the in-car ones.

There are so many settings that can be changed in the gmotor engine, and yet the information never seems to have been collected into one document. I wish someone knew where it could all be found in one place.

While I agree that there should be more information on some other things, this is just not the best of examples, because the comment says it all.

Back