rFactor lite strange crashing error

Henry Kelsall

Hi all,

For some reason, whenever I leave any track in rFactor lite the game keeps crashing to the desktop (im using windows 7) and I get the message 'rFactor has stopped working'. Im really puzzled and was wondering if anyone knew how to stop this? Cheers,

Henry

I don't have the track map plugin installed or is it built in?

Hi all,

For some reason, whenever I leave any track in rFactor lite the game keeps crashing to the desktop (im using windows 7) and I get the message 'rFactor has stopped working'. Im really puzzled and was wondering if anyone knew how to stop this? Cheers,

Henry
What car, track or plugin are you trying to use?

What car, track or plugin are you trying to use?

It happens with EVERY car i use and EVERY track I use but the main tracks i use are Imola 1994 and Donington TL 1.00. The cars i mainly use are F1SR's 1994 mod plus the FSONE 2009 mod but it happens with every other car set and track. The only plugin I have on at the moment is the TV style plug in,I have uninstalled that but the game still keeps crashing. This has happened after I was forced to re install the game as before it would crash on the main menu which was weird because a week before that the game worked fine.

Only thing I can suggest is to remove and reinstall, add things slowly 1 by 1 and see when the crashing starts.

Back