rFactor low FPS problem, didn't have it before

Welded

Hi there! I am playing rFactor for a couple of years and I did not have any problems at all. My configuration was AMD x4 965 and a ATI HD6870. The ATI broke down so I bought an Nvidia 750Ti and since then my FPS have dropped to 20 something and the game is unplayable. I really can't explain it to myself because the new GPU is even more powerful than the old one with which I played the game at maximum graphics with no problems at all.

Hi there! I am playing rFactor for a couple of years and I did not have any problems at all. My configuration was AMD x4 965 and a ATI HD6870. The ATI broke down so I bought an Nvidia 750Ti and since then my FPS have dropped to 20 something and the game is unplayable. I really can't explain it to myself because the new GPU is even more powerful than the old one with which I played the game at maximum graphics with no problems at all.

Have you done a driver clean? I can't remember what ATI tool there is to do it. I remember I had that trouble with other games a while back when I switched manufacturers.

Back