rfactor original spotter

TassyDevil

I have only had rfactor a short time and up until just recently the ingame spotter was working, now for some unknown reason the spottter has stopped working.
I have not altered anything in the PLR file to do with the spotter and am scratching to find out how to reactivate it.

Can someone help?

start rfactor join a server then klick on settiings klick audio there you see spotter details spotter volume and also set spotter lap times on when you wanna hear spotter always just in race or never

Thanks for your reply
I have already tried all that but still no spotter

wierd test spotter 2.17 instead that is better then rfactor spotter http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Spotter%20Plugin i never had use spotter from rfactor i use spotter.2.17
spotter 2.17 is a addon and i just wanna hera what spotter say not that he respond when i talk in my mic so i take away the VR.exe that lay here in this folder rFactor\SpotterAddon\VR Component to config spotter 2.17 klick on SpotterConfig.exe
that lay in folder rFactor\SpotterAddon good luck testing it spotter 2.17 can be enabled with alt+Q or enabled with same alt+Q

Back