rFactor Setting Up Help

Dylan32

Hi There, I have uninstalled rFactor and reinstalled it and now i can not load any track. If anyone knows whats wrong please help me, im stuck i dont know what to do :(

Need more info. Cannot load giving an error? What is the error? Can you load ISI tracks? None? Thanks.

Nah it doesnt pop up with a loading error it just crashes as soon as i try to load a track

I would assume there is an issue with that mod, probably a problem where you have installed two mods into the same place? What most people do is have multiple installs of rF on one machine, and a main mod in each. That's one of the issues with rF1 fixed with rF2, mods can't really stop the software working. I would install again, somewhere different, then add the mod you want to play to that new install only.

I have installed the whole of rfactor like 2-3 times and its still doing the same thing. The tracks dont even want to load with the default mods and tracks

When did you uninstall, and why? If you can't run the software at all it should be giving you some sort of error...

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

Im not to sure when i uninstalled it but i uninstalled it because it was playing up with some tracks and then i reinstalled it and it is just crashing when i try to load a track and it just crashes with out any error

Back