rFactor steering wheel range problems

Jonathan Cecotto

HelloI have rfactor 1 and a G27 logitech raing wheel. When I tryed rfactor 2 there was a box were I could change the steering wheel lock. NOT THE ONE IN THE GAME! But the one I use. In rFactor 1 I cand find that how do I do. I would like to turn my wheel 180 degrees or something like that to fully steer but it doesnt work. Anyone know what to do? I went to controller.ini but that only changes the steering wheel in the game.

I assume you mean this?

original

yes thank you I already tried that but it didnt really work. Il try again thank you.

yes thank you I already tried that but it didnt really work. Il try again thank you.

Maybe you have some profile in Logitech Profiler that overrides all when you start rF?
Take a look at the menu Options in the Logitech Profiler.

BTW are you the son of the World Champion?

if i am reading this right. go into profiler /edit/specific game settings and adjust degrees of rotation there and save hit ok
if you are not using the profiler to launch game then either 2 ways,
go through profiler /device /game controllers/make sure your wheel is showing/ properties/settings/and adjust degrees of rotation there
or
go to control panel and open game controllers and properties settings and adjust
also the best feel is run a -Negitive force feedback for logitech G27 ,, i run a g27 in all rfactor ,, so much better smooth and stable and yes you still feel force feedback
hope this helps

Back