setting keys locked

Brancaleone

Hi
I can't set the car since most of the setting keys are locked?
is it normal or is it a failure of the program?
anyway how is possible to unlock them?
Besides, I have installed a car mod from rfactorcentral (skoda fabia); after, all other cars disappear from the available cars list. How can I avoid this?
Thanks

It is normal for cars having not a wide range of setting options.
Road cars, old TC cars, tuned road cars etc.
The goal is to be realistic in the garage options.

You can unlock the greyed setting only if the mod has an upgrade system, for instance the default tin top cars, which are road cars in the lower level of upgrade, becoming racing cars at the higher level (and with many more open garage setting).
Or, you can edit the hdv, but you will get mismatches online having a different set of physics.

About the second point, may be you have just to go in Customize--->Player and change the "racing series" field?
Or, you can use the "All cars and tracks" racing series, mixing all the mods you have in a single racing serie, but few mods will not work in "All cars and tracks".

ok grazie - senti, un'altra cosetta: non funziona piu' il semaforo alla griglia di partenza :) Sai come si aggiusta?

Hi, in the barcelona track both red and green lights do not work; in monza track the problem is limited to the green lights; as for the other tracks I should check.

Are you talking about ISI Barcelona and Brianza?

Start lights in ISI tracks work well (cant remember now if the lights are as in F1, ie reds without green, or if after the reds appears the green light, but they work).

So, if in your rF start lights dont work, i really dont know what to say.

May be you can try downloading and installing again the ISI tracks
http://files.imagespaceinc.com/1255/GameData/Locations/

Back