SimRacingPL Shader Pack - announcements

K Szczech

20110831_233129_Krzysztof_Szczech.png

Please do not post in this thread. I will use it to make announcements of further releases, so any chatter would only cover actual news.

First version of Shader Pack for modders is finally available. This is a pre-release actually as version 0.8 is meant to be the first official release.

I have created another thread here for discussion and permission requests.

No permission is required to install Shader Pack in rFactor.
No permission is required to download and use modding tools to enhance mods with these shaders, as long as it's for that person's own use.
Permission is required to release mods that use this Shader Pack. This is to avoid various kinds of abuse.

EDIT - updating first post with up to date links:

Shader Pack v0.92a for users: LINK (click on disk icon to download)

Shader Pack v0.92 for modders: LINK (click on disk icon to download)

Shader Pack page at rfactorcentral.com: LINK

Keep in mind that this is still in development. There is no undo function, some things are unfinished, some are not foolproof and some may even be confusing ;)
Save your project often, keep backups and remember to read the manual.

Last edited:
We have some hardware-related problem with our server. When it's fixed downloads will be available again.

If it's still not working tomorrow, I will upload an updated package somewhere else.

Our server will be up again in 3-4 days, so I'm providing alternate download links:

Shader Pack 0.79 for users: LINK
Shader Pack 0.79 for modders: LINK
Manual: LINK

EDIT: Links removed since main site is up and running again.

Last edited:
K Szczech, thank you very much for yours shader pack and tools!

Please do not post in this thread.
It's strictly for announcements, so people will not have to digh through dozens of posts to find download links, updates, etc.

Shader Pack v0.91 available for modders.

This is a big update. Apart from bugfixes there are new features like:
- new lighting models (including shaders with dynamic tone mapping)
- grass generator
- road shaders
- new material database functionality

Refer to manual to find out more.

Enjoy: LINK

Link to Shader Pack v0.91a installer has not been added to rfactorcentral.com yet - there are some problems with site's mod management.

Valid link here: SRPLShaderPackSetup_v0.91a.exe - this is our primary download site, so this file will remain under this address.

Shader Pack v0.92 available for modders.

This version sorts out some bugs with grass generator and race track surface editor.
It adds some more "under the hood" features like better naming of exported light flare materials and some minor but usefull interface updates.
Two biggest updates are UV generators and terrain shader. Refer to manual to find out more.

Tools, samples and manual: LINK (click on the disk icon)
Package also contains Shader Pack 0.92 installer.

Link to Shader Pack v0.92 installer has been added to rfactorcentral.com: rfactorcentral.com Shader Pack page

Shader Pack 0.92 installer is also available at simracing.pl download site: LINK.
Shader Pack 0.92 modding tools at simracing.pl download site: LINK.

Please let me know if links are not working - I'll get them fixed.

Last edited:
Shader Pack has just ben reuploaded with new version of manual.

In case you have allready downloaded the package and don't want to do it again, here's an updated manual: LINK

Szczech u are a genious, i am modding a new track with your shaders. can i have the right to use it please man?

Updated links in first post. Shader Pack 0.92a available for users.

This small update fixes missing omnilight support from two vegetation shaders.

Back