Spotter Plugin

muzarati

Anyone know anything about the Spotter Plugin 2 addon? I never get the message to "pit this lap" The sound file is there (pit_in_this_lap) everything else seems to work, I would have thought that when you get to your pit lap as set in your setup this would be triggered, any ideas? :confused:

set config to 100 highest and 0 delay ms best is set all at that then take out the thing you not wanna hear in config .

'pit this lap' message is spoken when you are out of fuel and you will not make any more lap.

oh? ok, I thought it would be linked to your scheduled pit stop in your set up but I guess not, thanks.

It's a real shame that this mod is discontinued. I'll miss it in RF2.

It's a real shame that this mod is discontinued. I'll miss it in RF2.
are you sure about? :D personally i hope to find a spotter with same (or better) quality as this one, i LOVE it, really..gives a big immersion.
Anyway if not..i hope will be 100% compatible with rF2.

Compatibly would be fantastic. Suppose we'll just have to wait and see. :p

as far as I know plugins will not be compatible with rf1.
I hope some one will write such plugin.
And it's true, sad that spotter is discontinued. One of more useful add-ones (of not most one)

So, at least we may bet ;)
There are words of ISI stuff somewhere around. But of course it might be changed a lot of times.

I spent many hours yesterday trying to get the rF1 spotter plugin to work in RF2 and had no luck. If anyone has success please share how you did it.

Back