Staging Lights in Dragfactor not working

Haliwa04

I apologize if this is the wrong section, new here. I just installed rfactor and dragfactor 1.5. I cannot for the life of me get the staging lights to work at all. No staging lights, no lights at all. I've been googling for hours trying to find a fix, or previous discussions, but came up with nothing. Thanks.

What do you mean with "staging lights"?
A screenshot would be helpful.

Christmas tree, staging lights, it shows up on the tracks, and did work for a little while, but quit.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Are you trying them in practice or race? Did you switch from standing to rolling start by any chance?

Practice, I only tried race mode once and exited before I got to the lights. And I've tried standing start and track default starting modes.

Starting lights don't work in practice, only during the race. Unless, they setup an animation for it but that would be constant on/off in practice.

Aaaannnd, I'm a moron. My younger brother schooled me a little and confirmed what I had already read. No working tree besides the method on dragfactor.net. I'm playing with a keyboard, so no go. Sorry about that folks.

There's a download on the dragfactor forum that requires a second computer and a joystick.

Back