steering issue

hughesracing9

hello everyone...after endless searching, i hope i found a forum that can help me...
i apologize if this has been discussed before, i searched and went through the FAQs before and nothing was answered....actually gave me more questions haha
So, ive played rfactor for about 4 years now, i had a G27 and everything was just peachy. I got married, didnt have much time for the game so i sold the wheel.
Well, im wanting to play again, so i fired her up and set up for my ps3 controller. (i know....i know :( )
question is, is there something in the controller file i need to change for this weird problem ive never had before.

In every mod, and with just about every in game steering setting, lock, etc...the vehicle stops turning when the joy stick gets to about 80% of the way left or right. The wheels appear to be turned, but the vehicle goes straight
I figured it might be a lock issue, but it doesnt matter if steering lock is 5 or 40, turns great up to a point.
im very comfortable with the ps3 controller and dont really want to get another wheel... again...i know...i know :(
Im really thinking theres something in the controller file that needs to be changed

thanks for any help!

Back