Stock Car racing still active?

TurningLeft

Hi all!

I bought RF2 because i wanna play NASCAR, now i realise it'll take a while before that'll be possible.
Therefor i was thinking about buying Rfactor as well, but is there still active servers playing this is my simple question?
And is Rfactor good for NASCAR-sim? or are there others out there more better?

Yes, rFactor is perfect for a NASCAR simulator unless you want to do those new shootout-style restarts or any other rules that have been implemented since the release of rFactor.

For servers running NASCAR mods in rFactor, well, if you know what you're looking for in the lobby, then you should find it riddled with NASCAR servers. Most of them are for leagues and may be locked while others are open and sometimes have up to 10 people on them at any given time.

Yes, rFactor is perfect for a NASCAR simulator unless you want to do those new shootout-style restarts or any other rules that have been implemented since the release of rFactor.

For servers running NASCAR mods in rFactor, well, if you know what you're looking for in the lobby, then you should find it riddled with NASCAR servers. Most of them are for leagues and may be locked while others are open and sometimes have up to 10 people on them at any given time.

Cool, you got me buying this now =D. For more money than i gave for RF2 lol.

This ****ing game is getting expensive lol, i will now need to buy a new wheel and eventually when Stock cars starts to come to RF2 i'll need a new computer lol.

Downloading VHR-mod now thou, this will be awesome!

Cool, you got me buying this now =D. For more money than i gave for RF2 lol.

This ****ing game is getting expensive lol, i will now need to buy a new wheel and eventually when Stock cars starts to come to RF2 i'll need a new computer lol.

Downloading VHR-mod now thou, this will be awesome!

lol, that was an understatement. Just bought new wheel(G27) for 220€.
This game is too fun for my health.

Hi all!

I bought RF2 because i wanna play NASCAR, now i realise it'll take a while before that'll be possible.
Therefor i was thinking about buying Rfactor as well, but is there still active servers playing this is my simple question?
And is Rfactor good for NASCAR-sim? or are there others out there more better?

We race rfactor with The Pits TPSCC mod at www.racingforjesus.com on Tuesday nights. We have a blast with it. So far this season we average about 12-14 each tuesday night. Also very helpful members willing to share sets and tips on how to get around the tracks. Everyone is welcome to join us.

Back