Stoner and Red Bull Australia use rFactor.

Everything is right except the FOV and the stock G27 wheel. Also that looks like the graphics are on low.

"Abusive fans"? I don't mean to insult any Aussies, V8 Supercars is about the best thing in the entire world, but Casey Stoner, well, not so much. I fear he is going to get the same abusive fans in the V8's. I wonder if it will make him stop and think about why that could be ....

But hey, any rFactor exposure can only be a positive :)

He'll be fine, I'm looking forward to see how he fares in the V8's. It's always interesting to see folks transitioning from 2 to four wheels or the other way around.

Surtees did ok with both 2 + 4 wheels, hope he has a bit more luck than Alan Jones did when he had a crack at the the v8s, Wayne Gardner did ok, few crashes though. If he starts off in a holden then graduate to a real car (FORD) he should be ok.

Everything is right except the FOV and the stock G27 wheel. Also that looks like the graphics are on low.
my graphics look like this when i run in admin mode. with same settings in non-admin mode everything looks great. any ideas why ?

Back