Strange shifting in Formula 1 mods

me1900

Hi,

I have this F1 Legends mod in rFactor 1 installed. I try driving it and between each gear it show N (neutral) gear. This causes the car to kick really hard per gear shifting up. While shifting down the N (neutral) gear appears between each gear similar to the up shifts but the opposite direction.

While down shifting, the car literally swings out of control during this behavior 4th >> N >>>3rd>>> N >>>2nd >>>N >>>1st. cant steer into a corner or turn especially a 90 degree turn or tighter. Each time it goes out of neutral to the next gear up or down it literally kicks the car.

I figured maybe this is some setting needing adjusted in rFactor 1.255g.

May I get a reply that will fix this? Please no replies to upgrade to rF2(not happening). I'm sure some people have the answer to fix this weird shifting problem in rFactor 1.255g.

See if you have auto lift and auto blip enabled in your player file (driving aids section). If those are disabled you'll get this kick and instability unless you lift and blip yourself. That's my guess :)

See if you have auto lift and auto blip enabled in your player file (driving aids section). If those are disabled you'll get this kick and instability unless you lift and blip yourself. That's my guess :)

Sounds like a good guess to me. I'll check that real quick. Thanks for replying +1

Back