The best open wheeler Mods for rF1?

Brettfan

The best open wheeler mods i know for rF1 in my opinion are Cart Factor 1998(R.L.Developments) and F1 Historic 1991(F-1-S-R),also especially what about physics.Are there also other open wheeler Mods for rF1 which are good,especially in physics?

GP79. its so good we ran it for 12 seasons in a row :)
Very good and very difficult.I think you must be a Simulation Pro Racer to make a complete race with these GP79 cars.The tires and the brakes in that time were much inferior than nowadays.The modern F1 in a Pro Simulator was much easier.With these simulated GP79 cars the Monza from nowadays really is a very hard fight.

GP79. its so good we ran it for 12 seasons in a row :)
But i unfortunately can't use the GP79 League Edition mod.It always shows:You are not allowed to use this car.But perhaps in the GP79 League Edition i have to use other tracks,the tracks from the League Edition? For that reason i drive the GP79 unrestricted 2.01 Mod.

Hm, we never had issues with that. have you actually purchased the car before you tried it?
if you lack cash load a track (with the LE mod) and type ISI_BABYFACTORY in the chat window to gain more cash and buy the cars you want.

Hm, we never had issues with that. have you actually purchased the car before you tried it?
if you lack cash load a track (with the LE mod) and type ISI_BABYFACTORY in the chat window to gain more cash and buy the cars you want.
I downloaded the GP79 Mod from rFactorcentral.com.All my rF1 mods which are running i have from there.I already thought that i would have to be a member in a racing league to have the license to drive with the GP79 League Edition.But in the GP79 Unrestricted that i tried today the level seems to be very high compared to most other open wheeler Mods and the FFB also helpes to drive very awake,but this is also the case for example in the Mod Cart Factor.

Last edited:
Historic F3: both the eve and spark are very good. The default settings are a good place to start. Recommend Monza-Brianza. As your first track. Drive no fewer than 20 laps or more before changing any thing. If you are set up for online I recommend you go to F3 Rookies, or F3 Fanatics and chat with Surge Driven at f3 rookies, or Brian at f3 fanatics.

Historic F3: both the eve and spark are very good. The default settings are a good place to start. Recommend Monza-Brianza. As your first track. Drive no fewer than 20 laps or more before changing any thing. If you are set up for online I recommend you go to F3 Rookies, or F3 Fanatics and chat with Surge Driven at f3 rookies, or Brian at f3 fanatics.

But you are talking about rf2. this is the rf1 forum :)

Back