The long lost Essington layouts...

blakboks

I did a search through the forums for 'Essington' and came up with nothing. I'm surprised this hasn't been asked before... Does anyone know what ever happened to the other layouts for Essington? I just had a flyaround in the viewer and saw what looked like a few different possibilities for other layouts. One of which seemed to be completely built already. I'd always liked this track and remember wishing that it had more layouts. It looks like there's even the possibility of an even longer layout than the 'long' (there's a road coming in from the left just after the esses just as you're getting back into the 'grandstand' area).

Hopefully, ISI have expanded it for rF2? ...seems kinda doubtful at the moment...

Someone finished the short layout for rf1, but the short one looked quite mundane and skipped out the interesting stuff anyway.

There are two parts of the track that are not built, and I just had the idea that they could be connected:

That is by no means a full suggestion, just a vague idea. I doubt I'd be up to it, but someone with 3dsmax with a bit of experience might be able to come up with an interesting layout.

At this point Essington hasn't been touched for rF2.
Yeah, I figured as much, seeing as it hasn't been touched by ISI in 5-6 years...

Someone finished the short layout for rf1, but the short one looked quite mundane and skipped out the interesting stuff anyway.
IDK...I've found turn 1 to be plenty interesting/tricky, personally--high entry speed, trail braking, apex at a wall, and a narrow(ing) track-out.

There are two parts of the track that are not built, and I just had the idea that they could be connected:

That is by no means a full suggestion, just a vague idea. I doubt I'd be up to it, but someone with 3dsmax with a bit of experience might be able to come up with an interesting layout.
I'd wondered how one would've even reached that outside track...didn't even think of the bridge. That's a pretty good layout you've got there. Obviously, it doesn't show what kind of elevation changes you can have in there, either. Once you cross the bridge, the options are endless, really!

Booooo... Tell the devs to get on it;) It's my favorite Rf track.
+1 !

If I could get my hands on the 3DSMax file, I'd love to take a crack at it! :D

Back