Thrustmaster T500 RS - Need Help With Settings

Icetyger

Hi everyone,

I have just started using rFactor (and I love it), however I have a few problems I'd like help with. To say I'm not the most tech savvy person when it comes to PC gaming is quite an understatement, so I'm hoping someone will be willing to help me out. I'd appreciate any help I can get at.

1. I'm using a Thrustmaster T500 RS racing wheel and I can't find a way to switch the pedals from digital to analogue control. It's really annoying having to press the accelerator over and over again, trying to maintain a decent power curve through corners. It's like using a console controller with your feet, so I really want to fix this situation to get the full racing experience. Does anyone know what I need to do, in order to use analogue control with the T500 pedals?

2. With the settings I'm using now, the game seems to ignore the clutch. I'd really like to try playing the game using the clutch to change gears. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get the clutch working?

3. Are there any optimal settings for a true to life racing experience? I understand that everyone will have different settings that they like to race with, so I'd be happy to try some different configurations.

4. I also have a Buttkicker Gamer 2 unit to provide some vibration to the seat when I hit a bump/crash. I can't seem to get this to work at all. Does anyone know if rFactor supports devices like this? If so, can someone offer any troubleshooting help?

Thanks in advance for any help I receive...

Last edited:
Never mind. The manager from a local computer store helped me out and fixed all my problems. rFactor is so very awesome now...

Back