TRACK AND CAR problems

adealide

Well I now have a better idea of how this game works. Apparently, the tracks and cars in the software is seperate from other tracks and cars that are downloadable. So I am not sure f this is where to post this question. I have downloaded several tracks and cars, but only to realize that upon selecting the track or car, I get an error message and get kicked out to the desk top?????? I have no idea how to fix this. Anyone have any ideas?

It'll be related to the files and where they are located. If you've done alot at once, removed them all again and only add one at a time.

I download to my desktop and extract onto my desktop. Usually there are a few folders unzipped. I open the rFactor folders and only copy the contents respectively. You need to copy over all the files but it makes sense to back up your previous working installation of the game so you can recover if you need to.

Provide some more details .... car / track mod in question etc and someone with more experience may come and help you out.

the tracks that came with the game i cant race on as i get 3 errors:
1) ERROR GETTING STATS LAMPGLOW_01.DDS
2) ERROR LOADING LAMPGLOW_01_SIMPLDRM
3)ERROR LOADING GLOBAL MATERIAL LAMPGLOW_01_SIMPLDRM

Back