Trackside Camera Groups

Gerda 3

Hi everyone! :)

Does anybody know, if it is possible to disable the trackside camera group "Cycle"?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Gerda 3

You can use the camera control keys-- view/set in rFactor-- to break the cycling. One key cycles through the cameras with each keypress. I think there is also a free camera mode where you can set the camera position.

That´s correct, but i want only give the option to switch between camera group 1, camera group 2 and camera group 3.

Does this line from the readme help?

"Finally, if track-makers wish to start with trackside group 1 rather than the CYCLE mode, they can set "Trackside1First = 1" in the track GDB file."

Edit: Just checked by trying this line, but all it does is make it default to Group 1 instead of CYCLE, and puts CYCLE at the end (so Group 1, Group 2, CYCLE, in that order... rather than CYCLE, Group 1, Group 2)

This would suggest there's no way to actually disable the CYCLE group.

Last edited:
right... this is my setting at the moment, but it isn´t the solution of my problem :(

I build a german hillclimb track and if you drive trough the finish line the camera switches between the camera groups 1, 2, 3 if it is the camera group cycle...it´s not so a big problem, but it would be nice if i could disable the cycle group.

Back