Trouble with graphics.

Bill_Wood

Hi. When I start the game and get past the title and stuff, I'm at the screen where I see a car and settings and things on the left. I can see through the car. I mean I can see inside the car. When I go to race and am on the track I see guard rails and stuff across the track. I can't follow the track at all because of whats happening on the track. Is there a problem with the game graphics? I could use some help with this problem. I'm using Vista 32.

It could literally be a plethora of reasons why it could be doing that.
First: Are all other programs working OK? Espesialy the graphic intensive ones. If the answer is no, is your box getting hot? If its getting hot open a side and give it a clean (youtube search "Cleaning my pc" if your not sure how to do it).
If all other programs seem ok, when was rf going ok for you last? If if was going fine last week, what did you do last week? Do a system restore perhaps?

It could be hardware telling you its going to die. Back up your data when stuff like this happens, would be the first thing I would do. Just in case its your hdd failing.

Hope you have some luck with it.

I found out what the problem was. I had to uninstall and reinstall the video card drivers. It works with no problems now. Thanks

Back