Unable to load Concord GP

thehobnob97

When trying to load Concord International Speedway Primex GP, the game keeps on loading the oval instead of the road course. I have tried reinstalling the game from a fresh installer but this has been to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rFactor V1.255
Windows 8.1 normal edition

Ah OK, i have the DVD Version, where it is not included.

The GP course gets loaded, but it has some things that make it a bit confusing and give it a bad overview.
So it still has some cones which normally are used to visually seperate the Oval from the GP course.

I attach a modified CIS_GP.SCN file here, without these cones. It's just a quick/simple solution but should be OK.

Unzip the file and overwrite the existing file in the ..\GameData\Locations\Concord_Intl_Speedway\CIS_GP folder with it.
Or rename the existing file first, to keep it as original backup and unzip my file into the folder then.

To make it a little bit easier for you, to see the where the GP course is, follow an AI car for a few laps. ;)

Ah OK, i have the DVD Version, where it is not included.

The GP course gets loaded, but it has some things that make it a bit confusing and give it a bad overview.
So it still has some cones which normally are used to visually seperate the Oval from the GP course.

I attach a modified CIS_GP.SCN file here, without these cones. It's just a quick/simple solution but should be OK.

Unzip the file and overwrite the existing file in the ..\GameData\Locations\Concord_Intl_Speedway\CIS_GP folder with it.
Or rename the existing file first, to keep it as original backup and unzip my file into the folder then.

To make it a little bit easier for you, to see the where the GP course is, follow an AI car for a few laps. ;)

Thank you very much, it works perfectly.

Back