upgrades Engine Sounds

BOLLOmanuel

hello

I added in the upgrades different type of engine.. for sure any engine has its sound.. I pasted the text of .sfx file for each engine.. and it works

the problem is that the sound from upgrades use the mixer data of the .sfx file linked in .veh file... and this is a big problem because I have different type of engine, with different type of sounds (suzuki gsxR1000, lacia 2.0T, cosworth 2.0T, porsche 3.5).
there is a way to use the pure sounds and their original mixer data?

(sorry my english)

Hello Manuel.
You can add Lines in the Upgrades File, starting with SFX= (like you e.g. also would do it for HDV Upgrades) and add the needed SFX Entries/Lines in the Upgrade Option of each Engine.

Hello redapg,

thanks first of all

I've already add 'SFX=' before any line.. in fact if I select the different engine, the sound changes... but it follows the mixer of the main folder .sfx file.
the result is a bad, incomplete, wrong sound

maybe I miss a step?

here you can download the upgrades file and the main folder .sfx file
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68664724/upgrades sounds.zip

If you have the source mixer lines, add those also in the upgrades, or you gotta edit the ones you have. I freaking hate this haha, use dev mode, much faster for that :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

@floreacalin: it's rFactor 1 here, it has no DevMode ;)

Hello redapg,

thanks first of all

I've already add 'SFX=' before any line.. in fact if I select the different engine, the sound changes... but it follows the mixer of the main folder .sfx file.
the result is a bad, incomplete, wrong sound

maybe I miss a step?

here you can download the upgrades file and the main folder .sfx file
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68664724/upgrades sounds.zip

As floreacalin already mentioned, add every SFX-File line that you need into the Upgrades, also the ones that "mix" the Sounds.

I've done :(
I pasted all the sfx lines

can't you see the upgrades file I linked?

Back