vehicle not recognized

Angus94

setting up an undated game, ive uploaded all the files to a beta server, all but 3 cars are recognized...i have deleted and uploaded the files to 1 particular car several times, but when i try to take that car to a track on the server i get the the message "you will be booted, server does not recognize vehicle" yet i can takethe car successfully to the same track offline but not online, can anyone shed some light as to what might be happening or is this just 1 of those 'rfactor' things.

the server is a 10 slot from Markmods, i ran the game with a trace on the exe file, the result

NetComm.cpp 6417: *** LOADING Human Slot "Angus94" (unmapSlotID 13, pid 1, nid 1, "TM2271.VEH") @ et= 0.3677
slot.cpp 440: Vehicle GAMEDATA\VEHICLES\DRAGFACTOR\TOP DOORSLAMMER\69 CHEVELLE\TEAMS\PEE DEE FLEET\TM2271.VEH:
slot.cpp 441: CollisionBodyChecksum=-968224331

does that help anyone.....
cheers

Last edited:
The server uses the "class" which is identified in the .veh file to determine if the car is ok to run online.
Is the "class" running on the server the same as the "class" in the .veh file?

Also, try removing (or cutting) all other mods from the players(clients) Vehicles folder to ensure there are no other mods using this .veh file name and/or this class. Simply cut all other mods from the vehicles folder and temporarily place them in a temp file.
example:
c:program Files/rFactor/temp/
Then try it again.

Back