VHR NASCAR tooltip

SJL

HI all,

I recently installed the VHR NASCAR mod (v1.4) on a r factor lite game. After following all the instructions & finish installing it. I went back & tried to load the game from a shortcut. It opened got past the mini screen & then just went black. I opened task manager to close rFactor & a box was opened saying "cannot load tooltip####.tga." The number varies from attempt to attempt, but the overall message stays the same. I have no Idea what this does or what it means, I just want HELP!:(

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm having it too now. Just started happening. I have the VHR2012 mod installed in another folder but am using a full and licensed install of rFactor 1. My next option is to delete VHR2012 and see what happens.

HI all,

I recently installed the VHR NASCAR mod (v1.4) on a r factor lite game. After following all the instructions & finish installing it. I went back & tried to load the game from a shortcut. It opened got past the mini screen & then just went black. I opened task manager to close rFactor & a box was opened saying "cannot load tooltip####.tga." The number varies from attempt to attempt, but the overall message stays the same. I have no Idea what this does or what it means, I just want HELP!:(

I wonder if that might be an error loading the pace car ........... which is typically the first car that often gets loaded with a new mod.
Sometimes a new mod will try to load a pace car from another mod and run into errors.
I would simply "cut" the other mod folders from the Vehicles folder and temporarily "paste" them somewhere else (not in the rFactor folder).

Back