viewing

rich54

Question dealing with viewing the settings on lower right sde when racing. How do i un-stick the settings from only listing the "Clock, Leader, LDR Laps, and Test time". I would like to view all items there. I use to be able to toggle them by touching the "enter" key but now that does not work. Please help if possible. Thanks.

Question dealing with viewing the settings on lower right sde when racing. How do i un-stick the settings from only listing the "Clock, Leader, LDR Laps, and Test time". I would like to view all items there. I use to be able to toggle them by touching the "enter" key but now that does not work. Please help if possible. Thanks.

ok what you have been done is set key settings wrong or load wrong setup file if yu suddenly not can klick enter to toggle between lcd on the right low corner that is orginal for rfactor here is a setup controller file to a G25 test that and set edit what key just you use to everything remember to set gear on neutral on g25 so you can edit the keysettings

View attachment 4728

Back