Wcp f1 1999?

Henry Kelsall

Hi guys,

as megaupload has shut down, does anyone know where i can find this mod as i really want it and no other links are availible i think, the only other is a patch on mediafire, not the full mod. Cheers,

Henry

Hi, I sent you a PM a few days ago saying that I've found the mod on a old backup disk. It looks like either you havent seen it or it was blocked.

I've seen you ask WCP directly for the mod, and they havent bothered to respond to you. So I have tried to upload it twice now to filefactory and jumbofiles, but after 12-14 hours of trying to upload it, neither uploads completed or worked.
If you have a suggestion of some where else to try to send it to you, i wil try to help.

Mango
:)

Hi, I sent you a PM a few days ago saying that I've found the mod on a old backup disk. It looks like either you havent seen it or it was blocked.

I've seen you ask WCP directly for the mod, and they havent bothered to respond to you. So I have tried to upload it twice now to filefactory and jumbofiles, but after 12-14 hours of trying to upload it, neither uploads completed or worked.
If you have a suggestion of some where else to try to send it to you, i wil try to help.

Mango
:)

Hi mate, i found a site here where you can upload 5gb for free :D http://www.adrive.com/ Cheers

Henry

Back