When do I get my activation code?

BigJayA

Hi, purchased rfactor yesterday (around midday), the transaction is complete (according to paypal) but I still have no
Activation code sent to me!!!

Have checked junk/spam folders...and nothing in there either!

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Usually instant. Who is your email provider? Have you emailed support to ask them as per the sticky thread at the top of the rf1 forum?

Sent from a mobile device using Tapatalk

Usually instant. Who is your email provider? Have you emailed support to ask them as per the sticky thread at the top of the rf1 forum?

I use hotmail.......ALL mail comes through whether it be to my inbox or Spam box...but it ALL comes through!!

I emailed purchase@rfactor.net yesterday....not had a reply as yet though!

Seems like I'm not the only one not getting a code!! Please sort out today, otherwise I will just cancel it and go back to iracing!!

I'm also getting very frustrated!!

Seems like I'm not the only one not getting a code!! Please sort out today, otherwise I will just cancel it and go back to iracing!!

I'm also getting very frustrated!!

If the email provider has blocked ISI I would also be getting frustrated and quite annoyed!

it would seem they could be rejecting the mail and then what happens is up to the email provider which isn't fair on either party, recipient / sender involved.

It is possible, if it is blocked, to reject the message completely and (importantly) drop it silently. Not like the blacklisting / spam folders you may be used to.

I can understand the frustration and hope you get it sorted ASAP :)

I use hotmail.......ALL mail comes through whether it be to my inbox or Spam box...but it ALL comes through!!

I emailed purchase@rfactor.net yesterday....not had a reply as yet though!

No, actually that's not how it works. We've been able to confirm that unless our addresses are added as trusted you will NEVER see them (and we're NEVER notified that they didn't give you the emails we sent). Instructions are on our FAQ page and sticky at top of this forum.

Finally came through after adding to 'safe senders list'........what a joke!!! Hotmail is now on my sh*t list....won't be using it anymore!! What right have they to not allow certain mail through!!!?? Wasted mine and I'm sure many others time!!!

Finally came through after adding to 'safe senders list'........what a joke!!! Hotmail is now on my sh*t list....won't be using it anymore!! What right have they to not allow certain mail through!!!?? Wasted mine and I'm sure many others time!!!

It's unbelievable, right? How are you supposed to know the address of people you haven't been able to read email from??!

Back