When ever I try to play rfactor online multiplayer i always get this message: Unregco

nuttawet

When ever I try to play rfactor online multiplayer i always get this message: Unregcognize vehicle

And then game disconnect. How to fix this problem?

When ever I try to play rfactor online multiplayer i always get this message: Unregcognize vehicle

And then game disconnect. How to fix this problem?
Install the car that the server is using. In rF1 this is quite difficult, it could be any car, or any version of that car. You can try to see what it says in the server listing for clues.

I have patch version 1.255 something i havn't update or anything. Is that one of the problem too?

No, all Versions are compatible.
And the message you get is because your installed mod don't matches the mod the host uses.
There can be, like said before, some reasons. Maybe different Versions of the same mod or the host has made a customised version for an own league...
Sometimes it is not easy to get the right version to be able to join the sever.

And like was said before here, try to find out which version the host uses and how to get it.

I would suggest to first try to find out if the host has a website where you directly can download the mod.
That would be the easiest way to get the right version.

Back