Why are F1 cars uncontrollable without stability control and steering help?

tradingbr

I tried both with a wheel or keyboard, seems that everytime you accelerate and steer in any direction the car will spin. It happens over and over again. I already tried 3 different f1 mods. The only way I can make the game playable is to put stability control and/or steering help otherwise the whole thing is just impossible. Is this normal?

Is this normal?
No. :eek:

You have to talk with some other guys via TS, so you can solve your problems. There are hundred of points to give you a good feeling with F1 cars.

First are the controller settings in windows, maybe you have to use dxtweak, than the controller settings ingame and at least the setup settings. its a long battle between this things, to get good car control.

No. :eek:

You have to talk with some other guys via TS, so you can solve your problems. There are hundred of points to give you a good feeling with F1 cars.

First are the controller settings in windows, maybe you have to use dxtweak, than the controller settings ingame and at least the setup settings. its a long battle between this things, to get good car control.

Btw I have traction control on maximum yet without the other aids that car is just too likely to spin at any moment

Back