XML Results file randomly written

Marcodika

Hi everybody,
as title said, I would like to know WHEN Xml Results are written in folder \Userdata\Log\Results.
Because I've monitored this folder for about a week and found a lot of "Practice" (*ST.xml) and "WarmUp" (*SW.xml) related files but near zero "Qualifying" (*.SQ.xml) or "Race" (*.SR.xml) files.
I'm sure we did qualifying sessions and race sessions but I cannot find files related to these sessions.
Are there some conditions causing rFactor NOT to write these files?

Thanks in advance

Verify these settings in your PLR file:
Code:
Number Race Results="10" // how many results files to store (using default naming convention only!)
Multi-session Results="0" // whether to store all sessions at a track in a single results file, new default is one session per file

Hi, I've checked and settings are as you have written.
Problem is that, due to some conditions, Session Results files are not written...
Example: complete weekend (Practice, Qualy, WarmUp and Race)
I find the Practice file and the WarmUp file...Qualy and Race files are not available...

Hmm. I have never done a race weekend in rFactor. If I race offline it is just test sessions to practice a track and work on setup. The only time I run qualy or a race session is online. I will do a race weekend later and see if I get all of the results and then report back.

Back