Setting up your rFactor FOV - Tutorial

ZeosPantera

This tutorial has had to be made because rFactor does not allow for the Vertical FOV to be lowered in-game below 35. Please ISI allow the slider in rF2 to go down to 10!

I surf through sim racing videos on YouTube almost everyday and only in the rarest occasion is someone using a customized view that suits there particular racing rig/desk. I am making this tutorial to help everyone understand and utilize several ways of adjusting your view to best suit your scenario. Most of these setups using forced FOV usually require a Triplehead or a very large screen. However single-smaller display setups can still benefit from a good tune.

The goal of this tutorial is to make using rFactor more like a full out Driving SIMULATOR and less like a racing game. It should make your racing experience much closer to the real thing. iRacing has these calculations worked out automatically but the same immersion can be found in rFactor with this tutorial.

It may help to think about it in these terms.

drivingmypov.jpg

That brown rectangle represents an average widescreen monitor sitting an average distance from a user, overlaid in a real world driving scene. What is in that rectangle is all you should see in-game.

That means you should not see your dashboard or wheel. And you should have your Steering wheel shut off in the display options regardless as you most likely have a wheel, in your hands, right in front of you. You do not need two.

As an example here is a single lap of Bathurst replayed in the VLN mods default cockpit FOV of 62.5 Vs an adjusted 20.5(my correct fov)
Note the completely realistic sense of distance.

FOV: (In-Game Vs Real-Life-------------------------------------------------------

Your VERTICAL Field of View is the VERTICAL angle your virtual eye can see in-game.
You can modify it in your rFactor under Settings>Display. If it is on "Default" then each mod/car will contain a different FOV and rFactor will use that. If you change it to a number "58" then rFactor will force that to be your FOV in all mods/cars.

The extremes of the easily settable FOV in rFactor look like this.

100 Degree FOV
FOV100.jpg

35 Degree FOV
FOV35.jpg

35 may seem close but if you compare to the first image with the brown rectangle it still isn't close enough. To calculate what you need to set your Field of View in-game to you must figure out what your RL-FOV is. That can be accomplished with the following method and measurements. (Get a tape measure)

-TAKING MEASUREMENTS-----------------------------------------------

FOV.png

Take the 2 Distances (Side 1&2) and your viewable Screen Height(Side 3) and put those numbers into this calculator.

http://ostermiller.org/calc/triangle.html

Here is an example of my setup in the calculator.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/F12Bwth2/Forums/FOVCalc.png

My monitor has 12" of vertical height and I sit 39 inches from the bottom and 40 inches from the top to my eye. The resulting angle is what my personal setups FOV is, 17 Degrees.

-EDITING CAM FILES--------------------------------------------------

Trying to set rFactor to this low a FOV is not possible with the in-game setup options. Instead, you must exit rFactor and edit the .cam files for the cars you want adjusted with notepad. Yes every mod would need adjustment should you decide to change them all below 35 Degrees.

Cam Files are located in "X:\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\Modname\Carname\Carna me_Cams.cam"

When opened you will be presented with every camera available for the car. Starting with Nosecam, Cockpit, TV Cockpit, Swingman, Onboard1 etc etc. The one we are concerned with here is the Cockpit view. This allows for headbob and look to apex to remain intact. The default may differ per mod.

EXAMPLE CODE
Code:
LocalCam=COCKPIT
{
  Fov=(60.000000, 60.00000)
  Clear=TRUE
  Color=(164, 218, 249)
  ClipPlanes=(0.075000, 700.000)
  LODMultiplier=(1.000000)
  Size=(1.000000, 1.000)
  Center=(0.500000, 0.500)
  MipmapLODBias=(0.000)
  Flags1=(0)
  Flags2=(0)
  RadiusLimits=(0.000, 0.0000)
  OrientationRate=(999.000000, 999.000, 999.000)
  PositionOffset=(0, -0.1, 0)
  OrientationOffset=(-0.07000, 0.0000, 0.0000)
  Radius=(0.000000)
The"Fov=(60.00000, 60.000000)" Must be changed to "Fov=(17.0000, 17.0000)" or whatever yours calculates to be.

* I also remove the "7" from the OrientationOffset line making it all 0's. This will level the view.

Remember, once back in-game the FOV setting must be set to "default" for rfactor to use this adjustment in the cam file.

NOTE: I also opened and changed the Headphysics.ini per mod editing the

HeadMass=6.0 to HeadMass=3.0

making my head lighter causing less intense bounce with the new zoomed view.

You can also use the head movement removal technique from this thread I found at RD. http://www.racedepartment.com/rfactor/22330-how-get-rid-head-movement-rfactor.html

Here is an example of my adjusted FOV of (17 Degrees)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/F12Bwth2/Game Screens/rFactor2010-04-1603-08-12-65.jpg

VIDEO OF ME ON THE NORDSCHLIEFE @ 17d FOV (Note how much more prominent the banks and gradients feel)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzUq_G1hCw

And here it is when you view it from real life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H35yel60k54

Here is a screenshot from a friend who is running SoftTH and we calculated he needed around 18.5 degrees of V-FOV in-game. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/F12Bwth2/Game Screens/SoftTH_rFactor_000163677824.jpg

-CAMERA POSITION----------------------------------------------------

Now other then setting the correct In-Game FOV you will most likely have to customize the camera position and angle. This can be done in 3 ways.

First is the simplest by just adjusting you seat position. Most times this is good enough.

More severe editing requires that the "PositionOffset" and "OrientationOffset" lines in the cam file be permanently altered changing the origins and angles of the camera in game. This method requires you to leave the game to make adjustments and then return to see the results. An annoyance since you never really can be sure how great an impact a small change can have. NOTE: I believe the increments are in METERS.. So changing 0.1 to 1.0 would move your in-game camera 3 feet! I use it to make some right hand drive cars into Left hand drive EXAMPLE Bathurst Legends Fords http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/F12Bwth2/Game Screens/rFactor2010-06-1613-47-05-74.jpg

The last method for adjusting your camera position is on the fly is with Cam-Controls.

To use the cam-controls offered in rFactor you must bind them all. They are Cam up, down, left , right, forward, backward, tilt up, etc, etc, etc. These can also be bound to analog inputs which I do recommend. Using a joystick for more finite controls helps greatly. There is also a "slow" key you can define to slow the movement of your adjustments.

To change your in-car (or any) view you must first enable/toggle "free-move". Another key you may need to bind.

Once Free-Move is on you can use your cam-controls to move the camera around to infinite extremes. You will however notice that the movement is not based around the cars position but the worlds X,Y,Z. So up may only be strait up when on flat ground and forward may move the camera sideways or back depending on the cars orientation on the track. It is up to you to sort out and correctly move the camera into position every time the car is reset.

Once set the view can easily be lost by pressing "Esc" while in practice and can lose "tilt" even if you only cycle camera views. Perhaps the most dangerous part of this method is the fact that since "free-look" MUST be enabled for the view to stay, the slightest mouse movement can cause your view to spin. Not the best situation while racing. These are the limitations of this method but it is far easier and faster than editing every cam file individually.

CAM ADJUSTMENT TUTORIAL VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuS4PopkZ1c
(This video has some errors I have worked out since)

Since originally writing this tutorial I have moved my monitor 5" closer so my v-FOV is now 20.5 degrees.

After several months at my perfect fov I find it very difficult to drive with it set to anything else.

-VIRTUAL MIRRORS-------------------------------------------------------------

I have also found out how to enable the virtual mirrors in cockpit view. It greatly enhances the playability of a low FOV.

Go into your rFactor\Userdata\Your Name\Your Name.PLR file and edit the following line. It will not effect server join-ability.

Near the bottom:

[ Graphic Options ]
Broadcast Overlay="0"
Texture Detail="3"
Vertical FOV Angle="34" // 34=use default, otherwise is the FOV for attached cameras (horiz is calculated based on aspect ratio)
Rearview="1" // 0=Off, 1=Center and Side, 2=Center only, 3=Side only (virtual mirrors only, in-car mirrors are on/off)
Allow Rearview In Swingman="0"
Virtual Rearview In Cockpit="1"

Set it to 1 to enable. If you would like to change the FOV the mirrors use please follow the instructions on this post http://www.racesimcentral.com/forum...ur-Driving-view.&p=53364&viewfull=1#post53364

I encourage everyone to try their perfect FOV for a day or so. If you can move your monitor closer while racing that may make a huge difference in the feasibility of using a low FOV.

Last edited:
Excellent Tutorial. Thanks!

I personally run around 40-60 depending on what car.

I also use around 50-60 for my FOV.

You have to be really careful setting FOV because it can foreshorten corners and in some cases make chicanes undrivable.
It also creates a new turn in point and braking point.

So while you may get a FOV that looks the business it may ruin your driving experience.

Great post. :)

I've always had to move FOV back when learning a new track, but once I have all my driving down I'll then move back in towards the steering wheel.

I like bigger FOV for better "fell of speed", in rF something about 70+, in LFS with those slower cars 90-95 is nice :)

Feel of speed with fish-eye and broken perspective? give us a break ;)
Catching corners and get distance to other objects is harder. That your view is unreal it is another story ;)

To ZeosPantera's article. It's good point to develop cameras for a mod. But in multiplayer, if you set camera only for own car, camera will be reset soon to settings used by other cars (to original ones of the mod).

best regards

You have to be really careful setting FOV because it can foreshorten corners and in some cases make chicanes undrivable.

So while you may get a FOV that looks the business it may ruin your driving experience.

Actually, it does not foreshorten any corners or brake/turn in points. It just feels like it. Every distance is the same, all the speed is the same. It just looks and feels different.

Feel of speed with fish-eye and broken perspective? give us a break ;)
Catching corners and get distance to other objects is harder. That your view is unreal it is another story ;)

To ZeosPantera's article. It's good point to develop cameras for a mod. But in multiplayer, if you set camera only for own car, camera will be reset soon to settings used by other cars (to original ones of the mod).

best regards

In multiplayer, the view only gets reset if the server forces "in cockpit" view. If it doesn't, you can have your view look like anything. From just an adjusted FOV, to driving like you are playing GTA1.

I do agree though, without a proper monitor/tv/projector setup, setting your FOV to what it should be makes the game difficult. I personally drive with my FOV somewhere between 30 degrees and what I should have 22 degrees. I use facetracking though which makes it much easier.

Edit: Guess there is no automerge.

I use to use 58 before I knew better. As for the driving experience this will improve a sim experience and piss off arcade racers.

Great post. :)

I've always had to move FOV back when learning a new track, but once I have all my driving down I'll then move back in towards the steering wheel.

But Tim. Do you lower it to perfect? If you have a triplehead(which you should) Then this tutorial is for you.

I like bigger FOV for better "fell of speed", in rF something about 70+, in LFS with those slower cars 90-95 is nice :)

90-95? Are you insane?

It's good point to develop cameras for a mod. But in multiplayer, if you set camera only for own car, camera will be reset soon to settings used by other cars (to original ones of the mod).

I will have to check that out. It should only occur on cockpit forced servers. Most only force cockpit/hood.

Here's an official Race2Play event With me at my 20.5 cam edited FOV. (Note: This is a replay so the virtual mirrors do not show and I have my Look to apex edited higher then 100% in the PLR file)

Last edited:
Iirc, I use roughly 55-65 on my 22", mostly in open wheelers and it works pretty nice. What often set the limit is rearmirror positions.

Iirc, I use roughly 55-65 on my 22", mostly in open wheelers and it works pretty nice. What often set the limit is rearmirror positions.

That is where triplehead would help. But going virtual mirrors in cockpit alleviates that issue.

Firstly, I forgot to thank you for a job well done on the tutorial. Thank you! Secondly, a triplehead is a nice dream :) Thirdly, wouldn't it be nice to be able to position the virutal mirrors freely or at least in 'logical' zones?

The angle of view of a human is about 180 degrees, then you can see what is happening around us. If you set the FOV with a small angle is as if we were sitting in a tank - you can only see straight ahead (nothing good to drive side by side). Therefore, at least I like to have a high FOV. Now I have 23 "but even at 17, I had high FOV in LFS

Here's FOV set to 50

and here to 100

Looks better while driving.

By the way setting the FOV while driving it would be nice :)

Big FOV = deformed perspective. I prefer having natural perspective at a cost having narrow view.. but at least it's natural :)
An example how it looks at 25 deg: CLICK

After that I did some more tests and I think something between 28-31 deg. would be the most natural.

Now I have 23 "but even at 17, I had high FOV in LFS
Here's FOV set to 50...and here to 100...

Looks better while driving.
You missed one thing. In rFactor you set vertical FOV. In LFS, iRacing, Race07 etc. you set horizontal FOV.

So, for panoramic 16:9 screen, rF's FOV 28 deg = LFS/iR FOV 50 deg (for 16:10 that would be ~45deg).

Last edited:
go to Settings >> Controls >> Rates >> and Look Ahead make 100

In that video I believe it may be set slightly higher then just 100%. It is known as LookAhead in the PLR file. I did some extreme testing with its options here. Most notably the Look Left Look Right speed and angle I also tweaked.

Is there any difference from setting FOV in the game options as opposed to setting it in the cam file?

In the game you are limited to min FOV 35 deg. Anything below that you can do only in cam file, like ZeosPantera said in his first post in this thread :)

Is there any difference from setting FOV in the game options as opposed to setting it in the cam file?

In the game you are limited to min FOV 35 deg. Anything below that you can do only in cam file, like ZeosPantera said in his first post in this thread :)

Yes, if rFactor just had that slider go to say 10 instead of 35 this tutorial would be only about the measurements. (I AM TALKING TO YOU rFACTOR2 DEVELOPERS!)

There is another issue related to this subject. It is perspective it self.
FOV defines only a window we are looking through. But another important thing is vanishing point - how far it is placed from camera (eye). It defines "how fast objects will go to be smaller while moving out from camera".

If perspective is wrong we could try to fix it changing fov, but still we get unrealistic results, for example: small-looking buildings around. The same "phenomena" appear on screenshots with 2 cars chasing each other. It looks like (we feel that) car closer to camera is 2 times bigger than car at front. Most skewed perspective I remember has GTL. But rF1 is not perfect. I don't know a reason why developers give us wrong perspective. to make possible to see more through windscreen or to "pleasure us" by more "speed" feeling.

best regards.

Yes, if rFactor just had that slider go to say 10 instead of 35 this tutorial would be only about the measurements. (I AM TALKING TO YOU rFACTOR2 DEVELOPERS!)

I get that bit but there are 2 numbers in the cam file for FOV---Fov=(60.000000, 60.00000)
In the case of FSONE08 it's Fov=(75.000000, 67.500000)
Are the 2 numbers a separate entity or linked?

One is for vertical and one is for horizontal and horizontal does nothing (at least I don't see any difference). But I always forget which one is where, so just put the same value in both places :)

Bleh, you call people with 80-90 FOV insane? I think YOU are insane with that crazy low field of view.

It's all a matter of taste. Neither setting is realistic. It depends on how you "imagine" the game. If you include your racing wheel and desk setup/rig as your "imagined" car then sure, you might be comfortable with a very low FOV. However if you are like me, you can "imagine" yourself inside the screen, looking at the virtual wheel and dashboard. Immersion is greatly enhanced by a fairly large FOV, from 70-90, depending on the car. I have very good/wide peripheral vision (was tested for this when recruited for the military) and use it all the time to judge distances and motion. I absolutely hate small FOV with a narrow view, it makes me claustrophobic and doesn't help my driving at all.

I don't like how the virtual wheel and dashboard seem so far away at larger FOVs but then I simply compensate by moving the virtual seat forward instead. Easy and works wonders.

It's also much safer to race other guys with a proper field of view and then you don't usually have to rely on crappy virtual mirrors either which are huge immersion killers for me.

Just my 2 cents on this matter.

Cheers!
bManic

But remember, that with high FOV distance to other cars is "faked" (distance is closer than it appears). You think that you have some space to someone's bumper but in fact you are almost there.
When talking about natural FOV, I mean how perspective is changing when you turn your virtual head in cokpit view... but as you said, it's a matter of personal preference. No one will kill you for using high FOV, but at least it's good you know prons and cons for both settings :)

No, it's not faked any more than a narrow/small FOV. It's a matter of how you "look" or "imagine" it. If I have a car slightly to my left or right I look at it on screen as it would be my peripheral vision.

It's all about attitude and how you are trained to look at things. None of this is more or less realistic, it's just a matter of practice/what we are used to meaning it depends on what our reference point is. If it's the real physical wheel or the virtual wheel inside the cockpit.

Sorry, can't explain it as good as I'd like because I can't find the correct English words.

Cheers!
bManic

It's all a matter of taste. Neither setting is realistic.

Nope. If you calculate your correct FOV then the visual scaling and distance representation you see through that window are as realistic as any simulator can get.. Next

Immersion is greatly enhanced by a fairly large FOV, from 70-90, depending on the car.

[ih-mur-zhuhn, -shuhn] 3. state of being deeply engaged or involved; absorption.

You can't be more out of the action then staring at this game through a fisheye lens mounted to the headrest of a chair and you watching it all on tv. Seeing "more" does not necessarily make something more immersive. Having your brain confuse real from virtual however, does.

It's also much safer to race other guys with a proper field of view

No argument from me. It is way more dangerous driving like this even with triple-head then say, driving swingman with full view of 100 feet around the entire car or alone in singleplayer. And who wants racing to be dangerous and exciting anyways?

No one will kill you for using high FOV

YES

Last edited:
I think bmanic mix two things. Field of view given by hardware (monitor) and attempt to simulate how human see in reality.
Of course if you set large FOV on relatively small monitor, you will see more than with low FOV. It is true. But this way you just fake perspective to get wider view in smaller display area (the same way like using wide-angle objective in your camera)

But human doesn't see things like this. He still has ability to see around for about 180* but in world surroundings him. If you would have 20m x 10m monitor, I believe your FOV would be quite small to get real world dimensions and perspective.
Just imagine a window in the building. If you are looking through this, your see less. Monitor is like that window. You are watching virtual reality through it. So why the perspective should be skewed in world on the other side of the window?

Of course you can say that you like larger fov because:
- you can see more at once without turning camera
- you feel more speed - indeed with larger FOV and unchanged distance to vanishing point (or to backclip plane in therms of 3d gfx) the same objects looks like moving faster which is not true.
but you can't say it's real.

best regards

Last edited:
Nice video but it'd be better to show real difference, if you stop the car and look around the cockpit, to show how unnatural perspective is at high FOV.

look around the cockpit, to show how unnatural perspective is at high FOV.

Well I have a 24" monitor. So just look at the size of the steering wheel under 62.5 FOV. Its about the size of an index card.

The 20.5 degree side however shows it popping up onto the screen at about a realistic size.

It's not about me. I'm racing on 37" 16:9 TV with 35 deg FOV (I won't go lower until I get additional side monitors) and know (if you haven't noticed yet ;-) ) that low FOV is good FOV ;-)

Nice video but it'd be better to show real difference, if you stop the car and look around the cockpit, to show how unnatural perspective is at high FOV.

Well here is a quick lookaround with my fov. No point in looking around at High FOV as you see it all, all the time.

I don't think those low FOV's are any more realistic than lets say use 60 FOV with seat more forward.
Low FOV's look way too zoomed in, not realistic, atleast not how I see the world.
When I sit in my car I see my steeringwheel, I see the dashboard, I see my rearview mirrors, I see the windscreen and windscreen wipers.

I also would like to ask to Tim Weathly that the cam hacking shown in one of the vids, where the poster can hack into a bonnet view or even roof view, should not possible when "forced cockpit" is enabled on a server online, otherwise the forced cockpit view is worth nothing anymore :(.

Yeah I too think 60 is too close - unless you have more than one screen. 60 feels perfect when you have triple screens setup.

I think bmanic mix two things. Field of view given by hardware (monitor) and attempt to simulate how human see in reality.
Of course if you set large FOV on relatively small monitor, you will see more than with low FOV. It is true. But this way you just fake perspective to get wider view in smaller display area (the same way like using wide-angle objective in your camera)

But human doesn't see things like this. He still has ability to see around for about 180* but in world surroundings him. If you would have 20m x 10m monitor, I believe your FOV would be quite small to get real world dimensions and perspective.
Just imagine a window in the building. If you are looking through this, your see less. Monitor is like that window. You are watching virtual reality through it. So why the perspective should be skewed in world on the other side of the window?

Of course you can say that you like larger fov because:
- you can see more at once without turning camera
- you feel more speed - indeed with larger FOV and unchanged distance to vanishing point (or to backclip plane in therms of 3d gfx) the same objects looks like moving faster which is not true.
but you can't say it's real.

best regards

Nope, you didn't understand what I was trying to say. It's not your fault though as I do not know how to explain it. For me a FOV setting of less than 50 is ridiculously unrealistic simply because that is not the way I see in the real world. I do not have a need to make the steering wheel "realistic size" as I am projecting my imagination "inside" the sim. I'm not using the computer monitor as a "window".

To me this is like comparing a picture book to a book with text only. Neither is "realistic" but I much prefer the one with text when it comes to fiction.

Cheers!
bManic

OK guys. Human's peripheral vision is about or even over 180*. That means, you see things in front of you, left and right (slightly limited though). When you sit in front of your monitor/TV, do you see picture from your computer on your left? Nope... On your right? Nope...(until you have 3 or more displays ;-) ) so, only in front and until you have 50" panoramic screen and sit 1-1,5m from it, we can assume we have relatively small picture on our display.
So, for me that "window" to PC picture is like I'd look through small box (limiting my FOV). So when I'm sitting in my seat, having my steering wheel in front of me, I want to have on my TV (which is about 50-60cm in front of my steering wheel) picture that I'd have like in real car. Of course that still won't be 100% realistic, because usually steering wheels are offseted from dashboard for about 20-40cm. To simulate that I need bigger TV and slightly oversized picture to compensate that bigger space between my steering wheel and TV.

You bmanic prefer to have your POV like in-game camera. Because of that, you want wide FOV on your display (even though it will be a few times smaller that what you see in real world, unless you have giant 3 displays connected horizontaly).

I think we can agree to that point, that it's a matter of personal preference, right?

OK, now let's move on to something that I think you still haven't noticed (that's why I asked ZeosPanthera to make a video with high FOV and look around in cockpit) - with high FOV and small narrow (16:9 or 16:10 is very narrow, compared to human's ~180 deg. horizontal vision, right?) displays the picture will have shrinked perspective (fisheye effect). Vertical FOV of 60 deg. on a 16:10 display gives us 96deg. of horizontal view!
Now, how far from your monitor do you sit? 80cm (31.5 in.)? So, you have your 45-50cm wide display (which is typically 21-24" widescreen) with 96deg FOV.
96deg is 48deg to left and 48 to right. Now, take simple ruller-like protractor put it on your chest, so when you look down you will see angles, and take 48deg to the left and right, counting from looking forward. Then imagine where would the lines go from center of the protractor, through your 48 deg markings, when you would have a wall 80cm in front of you.
How wide area you will get? You can calculate that: 2x (tg (48deg)*80cm) = ~177.7cm (~70 in.). That's how wide picture you would have 80cm in front of you with 96 deg FOV. Almost 180cm! And you what have on your monitor? 45-50cm? That's almost 3.5 times narrower picture compared to what you have in real life... To make that happen, there must be something done and that is - game's engine must modify perspective. You can see that when you look at both edges of generated picture. All items are stretched, right? When a car is going past you it looks sooo stretched... but when it will past you and move more towards the center of your display, then it gets smaller and like it would be far in front of you.
I will do a video showing that effect, compared to natural perspective. Hope you will finally see what's wrong with high FOV because it's not about how far from the dash you sit. I can move the cam far behind and sit 2 meters from the dash with FOV 20 deg... on the other hand, I can move the camera in rF so that with FOV 60 deg you will be sitting with your chin on the dashboard, but that won't make high FOV perspective less deformed :)

Last edited:
bmanic,
We have nothing against you imagination. Just not say it is realistic ;)
simple question: when you are in your imagined environment with skewed perspective, can you read LCD data in front of you? Maybe excep of big gear indicator - you cannot. That's why it is not real.

but I got your point: you want to see on monitor all things you could catch by your real life ability.
Problem is rather in rFactor itself. Changing fov you do not change perspective to match new FOV resulting fish-eye effect. To get what you want with correct perspective you should set low FOV and move camera back to see whole cockpit. But it is impossible in the game without tweaking in-game cam position in cam file

I want to show you side-effect of using improper perspective. Screenshot is from GTL but doesn't matter. It is the same problem and I have no rF screenshots with such big FOV. Second car looks like completely different, really smaller.
00150_012.jpg

This is side-effect of yousing big FOV in gMotor based environments and what you call "looking real".

More, with this kind of view, you got feeling of greater speed which is also not real. There is no such revelation driving a car about 200kmph on race circuits. Those circuits are wide like 5-lane highway. And you simply doesn't feel NFS-like speed.

Last edited:

Back