Motorsport Vids

Jamie Shorting

I miss posting vids around here so I'm going to scratch the itch. A buddy of mine has been showing me this top fuel stuff. These guys are insane. These things go 250+mph.

I don't really get drag racing... 3 minutes of idling for 4 seconds of go-fast. And if it's 3 seconds of go-fast, then you're happier.

I miss posting vids around here so I'm going to scratch the itch. A buddy of mine has been showing me this top fuel stuff. These guys are insane. These things go 250+mph.

I visit a drag racing event all year. It's called the nitrolympx. It's on the hockenheim ring in Germany and the biggest drag racing event outside of America. The first time I saw such a top fuel dragster was.....woah. 8000 HP and that sound... Unbelievable. The nitro burning in your eyes....the acceleration...It's really worth to watch.:D

Indeed, someday I will get to see some live, someday. :p

Stay off those curbs gents.

Top Fuel dragsters reach speeds of 330 miles per hour (530 km/h) and finishing the 1,000 foot (300 m) runs in 3.7 seconds.

They are estimated @10,000 horsepower ( no dyno in the world can run them ) and accelerate to 100mph in 0.8 seconds. lol lol

Most awesome playlist on the planet. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/KMan2100/playlists
Watch the ladies do their stuff.

Watch 2014 Charlotte to Pomona ( 6 rounds "Countdown to the Championship" )
You will learn more about Drag Racing Tech. in a day then you get in a lifetime of Grand Prix.

Last edited:
Scott Goodyear - 1988 Rothmans Porsche Turbo Cup Series - Mont Tremblant Race

Check the smiles on the faces of this lot at 4:15.

Watch the guy in front with the blue cap on and arms folded, craps himself. lool

Won't let go of his ears at all and watch when the crew chief walks back to the engine, he cowers again. lmao

Love of F3

I would love to see a modernized Spark and Eve , and Brabham and Chevron.

Magic :)

Erica, 18 Consecutive round Wins @ Las Vegas

"Double-Up " Back to back K&N Horsepower challenge

Eric completing the " Double-Double Up "

John Force a emotional and much needed win.

66 next month, what a Legend.

NHRA Spring Nationals

SEMI FINALS
( Watch FunnyCar: 13/10000th ) lol
Good look in the pits
Erica/Elite engine change in 12 minutes.

FINALS

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I have very little love for F1 these days, but, THAT is a wicked video! :cool:

Back