Post your Screenshots!

grab005.png

By f1lover22 at 2010-10-05

www.F1-Sim-Racer.co.uk

CART Factor and Spa with custom pixel shaders. Unmodified ingame screenshots.

CART98atSpa03.jpg

CART98atSpa02.jpg

pure in-game. No postprocessing at all.
Custom pixel/vertex shaders by K Szczech (SimRacingPL FIA GT 2010 mod at polish Poznan circuit)

20100413_023323_MaXyM.jpg

20100413_023320_MaXyM.jpg

Some photos from tonight's race. Legends Cars @ Birmingham Short for Season 18 at Race2Play. The pics may not be great, but after qualing 2nd, being punted to 19th(last), then battling back to 3rd in 30min, they look awesome to me. I am the yellowgreen car. I was making the pass on 1st place but the back end got loose and 2nd place sneaked by as well.

rFactor2010-10-0522-26-45-16-1.jpg

rFactor2010-10-0522-28-01-58-2.jpg

rFactor2010-10-0522-30-44-63-1.jpg

pure in-game. No postprocessing at all.
Custom pixel/vertex shaders by K Szczech (SimRacingPL FIA GT 2010 mod at polish Poznan circuit)

20100413_023323_MaXyM.jpg

20100413_023320_MaXyM.jpg

Please do no start with all thoose NFS Shift/GTR2/Endurance Series mod illegal conversions. Would be good to keep this forum as a clean place. For this you've got F1Classics it's enough.

Be cool, man. This thread is about pictures.
Moreover GTR2 conversions are legal, and I cannot see anything from NFS and ES on those screens.

Be cool, man. This thread is about pictures.
Moreover GTR2 conversions are legal, and I cannot see anything from NFS and ES on those screens.

BMW E92 from NFS Shift, and rims from Endurance Series mod. GTR2 conversions are legal if you use a CD check only. End of discussion, will deal that with admins.

Last edited:
FIA GT by SRPL is not a public mod yet. If you have it, you MUST delete it, because it was not meant to be in your hands (just like I wrote in the readme file). Don't worry, public release will have GTR2 CD/DVD checks and won't have some stuff it has at the moment, so accept that and move on. EOT.

"Take it isi"

BMW E92 from NFS Shift, and rims from Endurance Series mod. GTR2 conversions are legal if you use a CD check only. End of discussion, will deal that with admins.

hi Che..i know excactly what you want to say..

But this is here only a Screenshot Section.
A Screenshot Section in the ISI Modding Wonderland.
That means..the Power of ISI Stuffs stands for All Kind of Conversion, Modding, "Rapeing" Tweaking etc..thats the Secret and the Sense of this ISI Communitie..thats there, and offcourse your Destination.

Please dont start a hypocritical "isiforum.net" is illegal, unserios and we have should boykott and banned this Board - Philisophie
Its really not serios Che to suggest we need an kiddish "Unillegal-ScreenIndex" for this ISI Board.
Without illegal Modding, without "criminalEnergy" and Illegal Conversion Mentality..we all,(you too), rFactor and "Simbin" werent there, were they are!
Illegal Modding often inspirate Firms and "serios" Modder to bring there Products on a higher Level.

Che..you made your Point(we know that FIA GT 2010 used some unauthorisazed Endurance Content), but thats not the right Theme in the right Thread.
This is THE general "Screenpaparazzi":cool: Thread..wich shows and reflected only what possible is in rF1, in the Wonderfull ISI Dreamworld:rolleyes:

BTW: Illegal, private Converter, Private Modder arent more non-serios and offcourse not more serios then each other Modder who create a Public Mod or Content.
If we want to start about Unserios Philosophies..then lets start an OffTopic Thread about "Codemasters" Mainstream FullPrize Products in a technical Alpha Status, untested, uncontrolled and unserios published^^

Please Che..we all are in same Boat, do not open a "Mr. Goodman" Flame..its poor, its kiddish, its Twittering, its Nonsens.

In this Sense Che, Take it ISI:cool:
Holger

Last edited:
Very nice! Will these custom shaders be made public? are they WIP or are they already released, cheers

Actually, they are "public" allready :) Shader Pack v0.6 is available.
But of course - shaders alone don't change anything. You need mods that use these shaders.
We use various mods in our leagues and we sometimes introduce our shaders to them.

I'm currently working on Shader Pack v0.7 (need to release it this week). My plan is to release modding tools with version v0.8 and that should allow modders to use our shaders.
If I would release Shader Pack to modders right now, I would have to provide technical support and that would probably slow down develompent and I also have some other tasks at our portal.

I didn't know, rFactor supports depth of field (blurry background I see on some of the pictures) ;-)

EDIT:
Ooo, I didn't know... for me it looks like done in graphics app :p

Last edited:
But of course - shaders alone don't change anything. You need mods that use these shaders.
We use various mods in our leagues and we sometimes introduce our shaders to them.

I'm currently working on Shader Pack v0.7 (need to release it this week). My plan is to release modding tools with version v0.8 and that should allow modders to use our shaders.
If I would release Shader Pack to modders right now, I would have to provide technical support and that would probably slow down develompent and I also have some other tasks at our portal.
Do you have a link for number 0.6 please mate?

Agree, dont post screens of Porsche Cup by EnduRacers, the mesh has ripped from NFS.

Wow great new. :D

Last edited:
GRAB_101.jpg

GRAB_056.jpg

Not near the quality of the above images, but whats great is the healthy field sizes

Back