Post your Screenshots!

<--- clickable
1263138268_ae86-1.jpg

1270658406_rfactor-2010-03-31-02-04-40-34.jpg

1270658446_rfactor-2010-03-31-20-47-02-40.jpg

1268224504_rfactor-2010-02-28-12-48-27-52.jpg

Hi :)

Two renders from HistorX cars, Ferrari GTO and De Tomaso Pantera GTS

Wow, must have taken you all day to buff those to a mirror finish! Do they look any good driving is the question.

I see you like the spectator textures i made for Nordschleife :D

(very old screenshot..)

I´m hiding somewhere in the crowd as well,
im not nearly as attractive as her though :p

The Corvette from the first two shots, but in some renders:

Enduracers ftw!

Siggs what track is that? Looks like an old monaco but the tunnel throws me off.

Eh? Monaco has always had a tunnel :confused: It's just longer these days.

But yeah, it's Monaco 1967

It's fall in Varano :p

That is looking amazing elwood. I know that you are working on a new Varano, is the release far away? Varano is one of my favorite tracks. I drove so many laps there.:) Brilliant Track for the Legend cars. Keep it up mate.:)

Thanks pal, honestly i don't know what to do, if squezzing the gMotor2 or wait rF2. mmmmmmmmh.
Track is ok and driveable as you can do right now for real, but i want to dig further gm2, expecially billboarding on crowd and mid distance trees or... grass.. 3d grass.
Some experiments... you know... :D.

Thanks pal, honestly i don't know what to do, if squezzing the gMotor2 or wait rF2. mmmmmmmmh.
Track is ok and driveable as you can do right now for real, but i want to dig further gm2, expecially billboarding on crowd and mid distance trees or... grass.. 3d grass.
Some experiments... you know... :D.

Thx for the reply.:)

San Luis with new shaders by Krzysztof Szczech (trees, sun, animated water, animated sky)
No postprocessing

sanluis1.jpg

Fantastic... any change of posting shaders publically or . I do except PM's..
thanks

Shader Pack is currently at version 0.68. It's not meant to be used by modders yet, but soon.
I've just put in on RFC, but only because I've updated CART Factor mod and sent it to it's authors. It's up to them now to release it.

Back