Post your Screenshots!

Original track from here
Currently I can't say anything about release of modified tracks. We do it for own use constantly working on shaders and techniques of modification.
We will think about it.
Important is, that original rFactor has a lot unexplored areas

Thanks a lot. I've been waiting for that epic track ever since I saw the FIA GT race in 2008.

rfactor2010112000121682.jpg

:)

Plenty of great shots... I'm wondering how to level my RF1's graphics up to this quality...

is it wise to put up ripped stuff from other products in an official forum ?

Dunno Barry tbh, just can't get myself motivated atm for league racing and am heavily into NetKar and enjoying playing a load of rFactor mods which if i was league racing i would miss out on mate.

WIX - fair point and if the mods wanna delete them, let them.

Same as above, all unedited shots, 1080p with 32XAA

Last edited:
rFactor%202010-09-11%2013-36-24-74.jpg

1280*1024 ingame level 3 AA and 16 AF ~unedited~

rFactor%202010-12-03%2020-41-45-91.jpg

rFactor%202010-12-03%2020-42-57-64.png

rFactor%202010-12-03%2021-17-28-75.png

1920*1080 forced 8x box AA and 16 AF ~unedited~

Last edited:
Siggs, what track is this with the EnduRacers Corvette? It looks pretty cool. :)
The new fresnel shadows in SP1 are sexy btw.

That's Varano, by Elwood. A must-have track imho, looks incredible, and drives great too! Watch those braking zones though, they're bumpy! :cool:
Here's a pic I posted a few pages back;
varano.jpg

The 'vette picture was taken at about 6am I think.

Yeah Varano is a superb looking track, one of the best by far. Love messing around aswell with the timezones in rFactor as the shaders look great at these sort of times.

only question should be: why glass on Corvette reflects bright-blue instead of pink ;)

I know it's only a concept, but remember that street legal cars must have working headlights :p

Some Endurance Series renders.
Those cars were/are used in the Racersleague LeMans Series (RLMS). The Zytek and the Aston Martin won the first season in the LMP1 and the GT1 class respectively. The Corvette won the 8H of Paul Ricard in the 2nd season, which is the current one. :)

This thread needs a swift kick up the arse!! :D

A few quick snaps of FSone 2009 v2

Unedited, I'm using the optional shaders and the high res textures.

Siggs, you have some sick screenshots for sure. :)

These get me through a dark spot in my quest to learn how to mod.

Haha, thanks man :) I have the PC and compose the shots, but obviously the real credit goes to the teams!

Last edited:
Here's little something from our winter league - try counting all cars ;)

Back