Post your Screenshots!

Thank you ;)
grab302.jpg

As some of you may allready know, I've been working on shaders with dynamic, non-linear exposition function to allow more intense lighting in scenes.
It's not exactly HDR, but does the job quite well actually.

I'm curently in the phase of tweaking things, so these shaders should be available soon in Shader Pack v0.9. In the meantime I'll focus on releasing v0.8 ASAP.

Please excuse my ignorance, how is it used? Is it a pluggin for rfactor?

No it's not a plugin - it's a set of new shaders that users may install in their rFactor.
Shader Pack alone does nothing to existing cars and tracks, but allows modders to create better looking content.

So in general - modder downloads shader pack and my tools and uses them to improve his track or car. When he releases his mod he tells users that they need to download, let's say Shader Pack v0.79 and gives a link or simply includes Shader Pack installer with his release (it's only 500k exe file).

Some mods are allready using my shaders, but to lesser extent that you see on my screenshots. For example, Usce Belgrade track uses standard rFactor shaders, but has my water shader:

FSONE 2009 also uses my shaders, so you can check it out. There are some other mods available and some more comming.

I've also posted a video of Nogaro here: LINK

Last edited:
Nah, that's the old water shader :)

Here's the new one:

EDIT:
Haha! I just realized I forgot to remove three floating spheres I've put on this track for testing purposes :)

Last edited:
Yep.. impre-f***ng-ssive.
I still don't understand why ISI don't want to hire such talented/experienced guys.

better than the water monaco!

Ei K Szczech rf2 support SM3.0 ?? wiil be nice.

rF1 only supported SM2.0 but I believe rF2 has SM3.0.

Can't confirm that, but there is HDR in rF2, and implementing HDR in SM2.0 was a tricky business, so I think ISI uses SM3.0 now. Unless they wanted backward compatibility with GeForce FX and Radeon X, which is obviously not the case :)

Last edited:
rF1 only supported SM2.0 but I believe rF2 has SM3.0.

Can't confirm that, but since there is HDR in rF2, and implementing HDR in SM2.0 was a tricky business, so I think ISI uses SM3.0 now. Unless they wanted backward compatibility with GeForce FX and Radeon X, which is obviously not the case :)

A procedure Shader grass was good! If the grass is visible at a minimum distance may not cause problems of performance.

i think

Before...

4356-Navarra.jpg

...and after 2 evenings of work using Shader Pack v0.91:

Navarra%2002.jpg

Navarra%2003.jpg

Navarra%2004.jpg

All screenshots unedited. Straight from rFactor with no ENB plugin used.
I've contacted FanLebowski - maybe we could release it, but I'm not promising anything.

Yeah.. amazing example that gfx does matter and better looking gfx must not be the domain of NFS

A few unedited screenshots. SRPL ShaderPack of KSzczech in use (dynamic tone mapping, road, trees, grass, all car materials,dynamic sky)

urt1.jpg

urt3.jpg

Nice shots! But, why didn't you guys put it in the Gallery section? Is it not working? :confused:

Love the shaders from KS! Good stuff, really!

Because when we posted the screenshots, the Gallery wasn't installed. Tim installed it ~1 week ago.

A few unedited shots from our GT mod. SRPL ShaderPack by KSzczech in use. For cockpits multi-texture shaders has been used. Pictures are saved in 1280x720 resolution. use "Show image" feature of your browser to see full size

fiagt_00.jpg

fiagt_01.jpg

Back