ATI and NVIDIA updates

Has anyone installed the new AMD Omega drivers? I installed it when it was first introduced and after a few hours or so my computer went into some weird cycle with mouse clicks happening multiple times in rapid succession on some programs and not others... Had to restore a save point from earlier to clear it. Very odd. I dont know if it is related to the new driver or not. But I have not installed the Omega driver again yet.
Ive installed the newest omega drivers....and ive not noticed any problems. Have no performance impact for me, negative or postive. Although it looks like the drivers optimizations are for your card. :)

tried this ^^ 347.09 driver loaded ok but every time i loaded rf2 i got a dx9 problem with the driver. saying it was not there. back to the old driver.

tried this ^^ 347.09 driver loaded ok but every time i loaded rf2 i got a dx9 problem with the driver. saying it was not there. back to the old driver.

Was that the beta or WHQL coops.

With this error, you (afaik) could resolve this with deleting the config.ini and running video settings again

If you have added nv3dum----.dll in core32 and core64 it is normal that you have this error. Delete them.

MSI AfterBurner v4.10

http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

Untitled_1.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone try the new Nvidia driver yet?

P.S. The OP should change the thread title to "AMD" not "ATI", lol.

Anyone having allready some first hand experience with the 347.88 driver?

Last time I upgraded to the most recent driver release I had no improvements at all - not to say that it was one step backwards, thus I had to install a previous driver version again. Don't want to be the beta tester again

Check out the " whats new in release " pdf
It lists all game titles with updated profiles or improvements, if you have none of them don't bother.

How are you guys finding the 347.88 drivers?

Seems to me like they may be slightly worse for jaggies with rf2 than 347.52`s...

Opinions?

:)

Barely ever been a profile updated for sims other then the big developers, codies , etc.

Yeah I saw that myself TJ, I using .52's still

Tim needs a bag-man. lool

May depend on what the engineers play.... ?

phhhftt .........probably shooters and gamepads.

hehehe :)

Back