So....who has PCars?

Here's a lighthearted COMEDY video I did of Project CARS, inspired by the CinemaSins YouTube Channel:

Hope you enjoy!

Re: Hexa: I totally get that eh, it's like dirt rally for me. I wouldn't be too fussed if it didn't live up to rbr in terms of simulation, it does enough to be great fun without feeling totally empty.

I suppose I just feel irked, as ever, when there was so much build up, with so many tech demos done by the Dev to show how they are well advanced compared to everyone else, their revolutionary tyre model that simulates belts iirc, and the numerous comments from the guys who had early access saying how much of a game changer it is.

It's the problem when stating that type of thing straight up, it needs to be backed up. Opinion certainly seems divided on that front. I would have wished they would have pushed it back another year. Not like the graphics would have been beaten by any current sim in that time, plus they could have actually sorted their **** out.
Not sure what ISI say, but it's usually not much lol. I bet they could though XD

So it's like I almost feel a bit bummed in a way. And all for 90nzd.

I just hate hype, and seeing the pretty much constant disappointment around titles that get it. X-Rebirth is the most recent example, lawdy lawdy, that was an utter shambles XD

I've done myself a great favor by ignoring all the hype and all the previews of pCARS for about a year or so. I hate hype as well so I just ignore it and lower my expectations completely. I want to form an opinion myself, not have it dictated by others.

I made the mistake of getting hyped for AC and I swallowed all Kunos' marketing BS like a sucker. The disappointment was that much bigger because of that.

I'm tremendously satisfied with pCARS, even though I'm one of the most hot headed defenders and lovers of rFactor 2.
I'm not a WMD member, mind you, so I don't have a hidden agenda. I'm just a guy who loves racing sims. :)

I think about it this way: pCARS does not try to act like it's something that it isn't. By that I mean, pCARS doesn't try to be rFactor 2.
It's just its own thing, which I find very attractive. I don't feel cheated or disappointed after trying it, like I did with Assetto Corsa.

Kunos claims, in many ways anyway, that Assetto Corsa is some sort of alternative to rFactor 2 quality wise, which it definitely isn't as far as I'm concerned.
It tries so hard to be something it's not, and likely never will be. This is one of the main reasons I don't like AC.
AC has millions of mods, you say? Doesn't matter to me, because no matter how awesome these mods are, they will always be held back by AC's core physics.
A successor to rFactor? Not in the slightest. A true successor to rFactor would need to be both an awesome piece of software AND have millions of mods available.

pCARS is simply pCARS, nothing more, nothing less.
It's tremendously fun to race in, the variety in cars and tracks is great, races are very immersive and exciting.

To me it even feels like the physics are more accurate and life-like than AC's for example.
It very well could be that AC's physics are better, in theory, but they're so badly executed that it really doesn't matter to me in the end.
Physics and force feedback feel great to me in pCARS (no, not rFactor 2 great of course) after having tweaked the ffb settings a bit.
The default ffb settings mask how good the physics truly are.
A "simcade" (not my words) that does a better job at physics than the self proclaimed best sim in the world, Assetto Corsa? Lol, that's pretty hilarious.

People who say that pCARS drives like an arcade game either have it set up wrong, or they're simply biased against it for some reason or another.
There is a lot going on when driving these cars, and they feel more alive than most other racing games, and even some sims.
Tons of little slides, need to make corrections, lock-ups, weight transfer, tire sensations etc. etc.
No it's far from perfect, but it's really great nonetheless. Some of its cars feel like some of the best rFactor 1 mods even, which is pretty damn great considering the type of title pCARS is.

I don't see any point in directly comparing pCARS to rF2. I see rF2 like more of a "tool" than a game, obviously.
pCARS is out to entertain, baffle, immerse, create a spectacle and look gorgeous while doing it.
I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to enjoy both, for different reasons of course. :)

1. RFactor 2 is a game and and a very good one due to excellent AI, evolving tracks and fun physics / FFB. I can't see why you label it as a tool, I mean a tool for what?

2. I spent half the weekend getting PCars set up properly on my G25 wheel then discovered Jack Spades Tweek which did it all for me. The result just shows up the unchallenging physics. Nevertheless I thought it could still be very atmospheric and great fun but that quickly wore off because it's all a bit too shallow for me. The eye candy quickly wears off. I tried most types of car hoping to find a gem, but didn't.

I want this to be good because my £39.99 will never be refunded so if you have good information on how the game should be set up then please do provide details.

I'm tremendously satisfied with pCARS, even though I'm one of the most hot headed defenders and lovers of rFactor 2.
I'm not a WMD member, mind you, so I don't have a hidden agenda. I'm just a guy who loves racing sims. :)

I think about it this way: pCARS does not try to act like it's something that it isn't. By that I mean, pCARS doesn't try to be rFactor 2.
It's just its own thing, which I find very attractive. I don't feel cheated or disappointed after trying it, like I did with Assetto Corsa.

Kunos claims, in many ways anyway, that Assetto Corsa is some sort of alternative to rFactor 2 quality wise, which it definitely isn't as far as I'm concerned.
It tries so hard to be something it's not, and likely never will be. This is one of the main reasons I don't like AC.
AC has millions of mods, you say? Doesn't matter to me, because no matter how awesome these mods are, they will always be held back by AC's core physics.
A successor to rFactor? Not in the slightest. A true successor to rFactor would need to be both an awesome piece of software AND have millions of mods available.

pCARS is simply pCARS, nothing more, nothing less.
It's tremendously fun to race in, the variety in cars and tracks is great, races are very immersive and exciting.

To me it even feels like the physics are more accurate and life-like than AC's for example.
It very well could be that AC's physics are better, in theory, but they're so badly executed that it really doesn't matter to me in the end.
Physics and force feedback feel great to me in pCARS (no, not rFactor 2 great of course) after having tweaked the ffb settings a bit.
The default ffb settings mask how good the physics truly are.
A "simcade" (not my words) that does a better job at physics than the self proclaimed best sim in the world, Assetto Corsa? Lol, that's pretty hilarious.

People who say that pCARS drives like an arcade game either have it set up wrong, or they're simply biased against it for some reason or another.
There is a lot going on when driving these cars, and they feel more alive than most other racing games, and even some sims.
Tons of little slides, need to make corrections, lock-ups, weight transfer, tire sensations etc. etc.
No it's far from perfect, but it's really great nonetheless. Some of its cars feel like some of the best rFactor 1 mods even, which is pretty damn great considering the type of title pCARS is.

I don't see any point in directly comparing pCARS to rF2. I see rF2 like more of a "tool" than a game, obviously.
pCARS is out to entertain, baffle, immerse, create a spectacle and look gorgeous while doing it.
I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to enjoy both, for different reasons of course. :)

I absolutely agree.

I was pleasantly surprised how Lotus 72D behaves and feels in PCars, after FFB was dialed in and with my own setup. Sweet.

pCARS does not try to act like it's something that it isn't.

I´m not so sure here.
Some cars react / handle artificially difficult. I can feel that the car (or the physics behind it) won´t do that
if the physic where straight away and that there is something added on purpose to make the car "challenging".

1. RFactor 2 is a game and and a very good one due to excellent AI, evolving tracks and fun physics / FFB. I can't see why you label it as a tool, I mean a tool for what?

2. I spent half the weekend getting PCars set up properly on my G25 wheel then discovered Jack Spades Tweek which did it all for me. The result just shows up the unchallenging physics. Nevertheless I thought it could still be very atmospheric and great fun but that quickly wore off because it's all a bit too shallow for me. The eye candy quickly wears off. I tried most types of car hoping to find a gem, but didn't.

I want this to be good because my £39.99 will never be refunded so if you have good information on how the game should be set up then please do provide details.

By tool I mean a practice tool, a race craft tool, a tool for practicing driving techniques. For me the physics and dynamics qualify well over merely a game. Some real life drivers, teams and manufacturers seem to agree on that. :)

Check out Inside Sim Racing's recent video on how to tune the ffb. I'm not saying you should use those exact values, but it shows how you can experiment and find a sweet spot.

My experience is that the Logitech wheels lack tons of detail. When I switched to the T500 it was like every sim was a completely new experience. Even rF2 felt 'dead' with the G27 compared to my new wheel.

But keep trying, I'm sure there's a sweet spot for a Logitech wheel too. :)

hex what ffb settings u running on your T500///

im still looking for good ffb settings.. ive tried a few..

100 FFB
90 Tyre force.
and running master car gains to suit and adding SOP and body ffb at about 10%

hex what ffb settings u running on your T500///

im still looking for good ffb settings.. ive tried a few..

100 FFB
90 Tyre force.
and running master car gains to suit and adding SOP and body ffb at about 10%

I'm still experimenting quite a lot with the settings, still finding more detail here and there, increasing and decreasing various forces. I don't have any final settings I'm running yet, and the per car adjustments makes it all the more complicated.

But once I find something I consider 'final' I'll make sure to post it here. :)

How is the online? Can you host your own server? If not, how does the online work? How are pings, is there warping or jitter?

Could pCars be used in a league environment?

pCars is fine online but at the moment you must host from you game PC and of-course game experience is up to host PC, network connection etc., dedicated server is going to bee released later this year, pCars network code is fine.

Yes I think pCars could be used in a league environment.

This game never should be sold at this level. Bugs, bugs and more bugs.
I´m not talking about physics, it needs more than 5 months to finish and make a product ready for the customers.

pCars is fine online but at the moment you must host from you game PC and of-course game experience is up to host PC, network connection etc., dedicated server is going to bee released later this year, pCars network code is fine.

Yes I think pCars could be used in a league environment.

I disagree here. Our host have a good network-connection and online was always a warpfest.
On few other servers I tried it was no better. Maybe "perfect" circumstances let the issues vanish,-
what I doubt. Seems like prediction-algorythm is bad.
Collision-detection is bad too (most of the times).

By tool I mean a practice tool, a race craft tool, a tool for practicing driving techniques. For me the physics and dynamics qualify well over merely a game. Some real life drivers, teams and manufacturers seem to agree on that. :)

Check out Inside Sim Racing's recent video on how to tune the ffb. I'm not saying you should use those exact values, but it shows how you can experiment and find a sweet spot.

My experience is that the Logitech wheels lack tons of detail. When I switched to the T500 it was like every sim was a completely new experience. Even rF2 felt 'dead' with the G27 compared to my new wheel.

But keep trying, I'm sure there's a sweet spot for a Logitech wheel too. :)

Thanks Hexagramme, I didn't go for the T500 as the wheel looked big and the paddles don't rotate with the wheel. I tuned my wheel using the thread about it on this forum.

I was apprehensive about the paddles not rotating but it isn't a problem at all once you get used to it. The belt drive and the price made the switch a no brainer for me. :)

oh god, the "its your wheel" thing. 'coincidentally' just after you upgrade :rolleyes:

feels fine on my g27, maybe he just doesnt like it...

This game never should be sold at this level. Bugs, bugs and more bugs.
I´m not talking about physics, it needs more than 5 months to finish and make a product ready for the customers.

Could you describe a little more detail what kind of bugs?

oh god, the "its your wheel" thing. 'coincidentally' just after you upgrade :rolleyes:

G25 has done me well so far and the Jack Spade Tweek seems good as well......I am confident that it's the physics that suck. Nevertheless that T500 sounds very tempting just for RFactor 2.

The 'it's your wheel thing' actually is a thing, you know. Sims I didn't like before, I like now, because of the new wheel. So there's that. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eD7o_f7s0Y

I know, I know... It's another Empty Box video...

The video is a reaction on a blog-post linked in the video's description.
At first I was like, "too long didn't read" but then I pulled myself together and read it.
Read it :) and of course form your own string of thoughts and maybe... even voice it.

I'm a bit like "it all makes sense now...".

4chan topkek. find that hard to belieb.

4chan topkek. find that hard to belieb.

Of course it should be taken lightly...

The thing is, it sounds like the guy doesn't have a lot of reason to grudge... I mean 10 euros... And he gathers all this?

I bought the 25 euro team-member thing... And I can see what he is on about. The small improvements over the years, not what I expected, not what he expected.

I have encountered the foot-soldiers myself. I once commented that the FFB was broken (maybe 6 months ago) on VirtualR and i was disappointed by it.

Didn't take long before the "did you delete your player profile" and some other harsh words, indicating my noobness of not doing such a thing when testing an evolving game.

So I did delete it and whammy, nothing happened or improved. The guys kept saying that I might have to tweak FFB myself.
I kept saying that I was disappointed that you'd have to tweak and test to (MAYBE!) get a better FFB experience with one of the most sold commercial steering wheels around the globe (G25). The developers should of course have made it work brilliantly out of the box. I got more heat... and went away and haven't touched the game since. Not even after I paid another 25 euros for the full game on steam the other day. I just haven't touched it. Why did I buy the full game? Because I might have a friend or two who would get it... so race them casually :)

I can see why blog-guy writes and exposes what he does. It is problematic, it is baffling.
And the foot-soldier thing is ingenious!

And all this just makes me appreciate ISI's way of doing things even more.

Last edited:
Could you describe a little more detail what kind of bugs?

There are people that still couldn´t play the game since they bought it.
Another with slowly camera while brake
Another like me that crash the game when you are at 1080p resolution and try to enter the options to chenge resolution for 3 screens.
Bugs with setups that change to default suddenly.
Microstuttering!!!
popping!!!
freezing the screen 0.5 seconds and makes you crash.
barcelona circuit with tyre textures that seems to fly few centimeters
crash notes constantly with some configurations and doesn´t allow to execute the game any more.
AMD graphics cards with very poor performance in PC ( it´s amd fault but they should try to fix it before
.... a lot more.

Ian Bell said in April " the game is finished" so May was an excuse from Bandai. Really? Are you joking me? this game needs 5 more months. And I´m not sure if these guys are going to fix everything or prefer to start Pcars 2 as they said few weeks ago.

Of course it should be taken lightly...

The thing is, it sounds like the guy doesn't have a lot of reason to grudge... I mean 10 euros... And he gathers all this?

I bought the 25 euro team-member thing... And I can see what he is on about. The small improvements over the years, not what I expected, not what he expected.

I have encountered the foot-soldiers myself. I once commented that the FFB was broken (maybe 6 months ago) on VirtualR and i was disappointed by it.

Didn't take long before the "did you delete your player profile" and some other harsh words, indicating my noobness of not doing such a thing when testing an evolving game.

So I did delete it and whammy, nothing happened or improved. The guys kept saying that I might have to tweak FFB myself.
I kept saying that I was disappointed that you'd have to tweak and test to (MAYBE!) get a better FFB experience with one of the most sold commercial steering wheels around the globe (G25). The developers should of course have made it work brilliantly out of the box. I got more heat... and went away and haven't touched the game since. Not even after I paid another 25 euros for the full game on steam the other day. I just haven't touched it. Why did I buy the full game? Because I might have a friend or two who would get it... so race them casually :)

I can see why blog-guy writes and exposes what he does. It is problematic, it is baffling.
And the foot-soldier thing is ingenious!

And all this just makes me appreciate ISI's way of doing things even more.

It was just the 4chan comment though, mainstream-hypes don't come from there, at all. and its almost impossible to get through the chatter and self-deleting threads with 50-odd pcar trolls vs 1million posts per day by other trolls :)

But I liked the article, it confirmed some of my observations from the past and of course the increasing ease to involve gullible and impressionable people. The internet gives us all voices and boy do we use that power eh?

Maybe the setup was smart enough but it might be biting them in the arse. I dunno. But its never a good sign to embrace such an audience when you are a serious player in the market. they can bring something down much easier then they are able to assist.

Back on topic, nice thread, very informative, keep it coming. I might enjoy pcars in the future, sounds like fun, but needs some work apparently. luckily I have loads of patience :)

makes me laugh.,..

Some of you sounding like your favourite game (rf2) is perfect, this thread could easily have rf2 written at the top and people moan about unfinished elements poor gfx, crap rain effects oh sorry NO rain effects,. broken/poor ffb in some cars etc etc...

Stones - glass houses come to mind.

Pcars is good end off, it may not suit some its no rf2 in terms of realism.. regardless its still a good sim.!! I love rf2 and its my fav sim of all time.. but im not stupid I know its far from perfect¬!

makes me laugh.,..

Some of you sounding like your favourite game (rf2) is perfect, this thread could easily have rf2 written at the top and people moan about unfinished elements poor gfx, crap rain effects oh sorry NO rain effects,. broken/poor ffb in some cars etc etc...

Stones - glass houses come to mind.

Pcars is good end off, it may not suit some its no rf2 in terms of realism.. regardless its still a good sim.!! I love rf2 and its my fav sim of all time.. but im not stupid I know its far from perfect¬!

I don't think I've seen anyone say rF2 is perfect, not in this thread, nor any other, anywhere.

There are people that still couldn´t play the game since they bought it.
Another with slowly camera while brake
Another like me that crash the game when you are at 1080p resolution and try to enter the options to chenge resolution for 3 screens.
Bugs with setups that change to default suddenly.
Microstuttering!!!
popping!!!
freezing the screen 0.5 seconds and makes you crash.
barcelona circuit with tyre textures that seems to fly few centimeters
crash notes constantly with some configurations and doesn´t allow to execute the game any more.
AMD graphics cards with very poor performance in PC ( it´s amd fault but they should try to fix it before
.... a lot more.

Ian Bell said in April " the game is finished" so May was an excuse from Bandai. Really? Are you joking me? this game needs 5 more months. And I´m not sure if these guys are going to fix everything or prefer to start Pcars 2 as they said few weeks ago.

I am sorry to hear that you have big problems with pCars, many of you bugs you describe seem to bee you spesific hardware setting problems. I am running triple screens (120hz/120fps) and game looks stunning and works like a dream, however all cars are way too easy to drive in my opinion and I am not a huge pCars fan to bee honest with you.

I've done myself a great favor by ignoring all the hype and all the previews of pCARS for about a year or so. I hate hype as well so I just ignore it and lower my expectations completely. I want to form an opinion myself, not have it dictated by others.

I made the mistake of getting hyped for AC and I swallowed all Kunos' marketing BS like a sucker. The disappointment was that much bigger because of that.
It is very refreshing to read this .

Agreed...i spend last weekend a couple of hours (15 to be exact) playing pCars. To make it sure, I`m not with the SMS Investment, just bought the Game. I got a lot of Fun during 10 hours, because i spend around 4-5 hours, to get the FFB working :D

As i said somewhere else, too... it`s not rF2, it`s just a Racing Game. But therefore, from my point of view, it`s each Cent worth. 10 hours / 50 € = 5 €. For really good fun and entertainment, I`m really fine with this. Everything else coming now, is on top and ROI ;)

I agree 100 %

imagine a race in rF2 with LMP1, LMP2, GTE mixed class, rain conditions in the daylight with some dust in the air and party beside the track :p
I know the day will come .......

Seems that some people have knowledge of the cause of certain issue in game (AC, RF2 etc).

How do you know that its the physics fault?

Because if that physics are right, rF2 is totally wrong (which is not).

So...

since the disappointment with AC I've not really been interested in anything new,

then I realise that Iracing & rf2 are more than enough so no need to look else where

even dirt rally made me think if I wanted a rally I'd simply re-install Richard burns rally
(not read anyone say dirt rally is at the level of RBR yet, RBR is 10 yrs old too )

Iracing updates as does rf2 so both continually get better, it's sim racing heaven

(although I can't use rf2 for now but I'm sure that will change )

newer doesn't mean better, it seems time & time again it means the opposite

Don't intend to hijack the thread but has anyone a word about RaceRoom? I'm watching some videos here and the graphics appears to be very decent so the physics.

Seriously... I don't mean this as an attack on anyone... But seriously...
Those who claim that pCARS feels and drives like an arcade game are either lying for one reason or another, or they haven't spent enough time with the ffb options yet.

I am very picky when it comes to sims and their physics and ffb... very, very picky.
rFactor 2 has almost ruined most other sims for me, mainly because of three things: its physics, force feedback and Real Road.

But I just drove the Caterham Superlight R500 in anger around Nords in pCARS and it was really an eye opening experience for me.
SMS and the members have done something right, that's clear to me now.

I tweaked the force feedback, so that the Fx, Fy and Fz sliders were at about 40-50-ish. Bumped up the master scale and Mz sliders a bit.
Bang, there it was. I felt it. The tires, what they were doing, which way they were pointing, which way they wanted to point. Wow.

I thought "hey, what if forget that this is a supposed simcade and just drive the car like I would in rF2?"
Good gravy... Many of the same techniques I use (with success) in rF2 worked similarly in pCARS on this occasion, the car reacted like it should under similar circumstances.
Tons of tire sliding when driven at the edge and beyond. Tons of little corrections needed. The car even caught some air going over a crest, which translated perfectly though the wheel.

I'm not saying pCARS' physics are better than rF2's, don't think that. It isn't. It lacks a bit of that raw and direct feeling that makes rF2 so unique.
Opposite lock needs to translate better through the ffb, it is still a bit too numb, but perhaps I can adjust my way out of this issue once I have some more time.

But the physics are not "wrong" or "arcady" like many people claim. Not at all.
It's just that much of the goodness is hidden behind some pretty numb default ffb settings.

Don't dismiss it so quickly, that would be my advice. Forgot all those preconceived notions that this isn't a title to be taken seriously.
Forget all the slandering and silly politics and pride games people play these days.
Forget what one especially threatened community is trying to do to bring pCARS down.
Just try it for yourselves and form your own opinion on it. That'd be my advice and 2 cents. :)

Don't intend to hijack the thread but has anyone a word about RaceRoom? I'm watching some videos here and the graphics appears to be very decent so the physics.

I'll send private msg so not to derail thread.

Those who claim that pCARS feels and drives like an arcade game are either lying for one reason or another, or they haven't spent enough time with the ffb options yet.

I am very picky when it comes to sims and their physics and ffb... very, very picky.
rFactor 2 has almost ruined most other sims for me, mainly because of three things: its physics, force feedback and Real Road.

But I just drove the Caterham Superlight R500 in anger around Nords in pCARS and it was really an eye opening experience for me.

I tweaked the force feedback, so that the Fx, Fy and Fz sliders were at about 40-50-ish. Bumped up the master scale and Mz sliders a bit.
Bang, there it was. I felt it. The tires, what they were doing, which way they were pointing, which way they wanted to point. Wow.

I thought "hey, what if forget that this is a supposed simcade and just drive the car like I would in rF2?"
Good gravy... Many of the same techniques I use (with success) in rF2 worked similarly in pCARS on this occasion, the car reacted like it should under similar circumstances.
Tons of tire sliding when driven at the edge and beyond. Tons of little corrections needed. The car even caught some air going over a crest, which translated perfectly though the wheel.

I'm not saying pCARS' physics are better than rF2's, don't think that. It isn't. It lacks a bit of that raw and direct feeling that makes rF2 so unique.
Opposite lock needs to translate better through the ffb, it is still a bit too numb, but perhaps I can adjust my way out of this issue once I have some more time.

It's just that much of the goodness is hidden behind some pretty numb default ffb settings.

Don't dismiss it so quickly, that would be my advice. Forgot all those preconceived notions that this isn't a title to be taken seriously.
Forget all the slandering and silly politics and pride games people play these days.
Forget what one especially threatened community is trying to do to bring pCARS down.
Just try it for yourselves and form your own opinion on it. That'd be my advice and 2 cents. :)

winner!

maybe they'll put out a demo -I'll defo give it a try

cheers hex

Or simply wait for a good discount in a few months time. :)

R3E has come a very long way too I think. I'm having problems finding time for all these sims atm, but from what I've experienced, R3E is definitely worth having.
Only big problem is Sector3's business model imo. But the tracks are fantastic, so are most of the cars, physics and force feedback are pretty engaging and intense.

@DD

Sorry man but that isn't very usefull to base the quality or something on, and as i was in i hold also the WR with my PB at any track i've forget with the F1 and some other cars i've ride that time, and that has no special reason other than that you can get used to everything, but that wasn't my point. It was just about msportdan and his frequently changing opinion, which confused me a bit, as he started his mission as a moral apostle.

So you should be able to do a great time easily in pCars in full pro if you understand different physics so well and this is console/arcade ? ...it should be simple. ?

Show me the Money then !

Not sure if it is necessary to suggest lying or laziness on FFB settings. I for one and trying to get this game to work and have no advantage to gain from paying full price for something and binning it too quickly. I do hope you are right but even then I would be annoyed at the developers for not providing proper guidance. I want the developer to give ma a car with the right feel not a car plus 37 different settings with no instructions, I mean how many permutations is that? And I have to work it all out car by car? I'm hoping that someone who has the time will start to post individual set ups by wheel, in time.

Interestingly back in the days of GP Legends I used to drive with an analogue joystick and the physics were totally fabulous. My brain soon dealt with the joystick interface and I became very skilled at feeding on power with the long throw of the stick whilst unwinding the "wheel". After a while this all happened automatically. I have a suspicion that the physics with PCars are not there yet, but I hope they will be.

Back